vito's new forged 68mm cub piston?

Anybody try these in a cub motor ?

*THIS 68MM BIG BORE PISTON IS CONFIGURED FOR MULTIPLE ENGINE COMBINATIONS.

*ALL HAVE RAISED ENLARGED BANSHEE INTAKE WINDOWS-50% THICKER INTAKE BRIDGE.

*MoS2 MOLY COATING ON SKIRTS.

*BLASTER 9 DEGREE DOME ANGLE.

*PREMIUM RIK 1MM RINGS-THEY HAVE MORE TENSION AND LIFE THAN ANY OTHER RING AVAILIBLE.

*WISECO 68MM RINGS WILL FIT THIS PISTON ALSO.

A-( FOR USE WITH STOCK STROKE 110MM RODS.

B-( 2MM PISTON PIN OFFSET OFFSET FOR PLUS 4MM STROKE WITH 110MM RODS -USE WITH VITO'S PC3504 WITHOUT SPACER PLATE!!

C-( 6MM PISTON PIN OFFSET FOR PLUS 4, 7 AND 10MM STROKES WITH 115MM RODS-USE WITH VITO'S CY465FK-CY421FKLR OR CHEETAH CUB CYLINDERS UP TO 465CC

Anybody try these in a cub motor ?

*THIS 68MM BIG BORE PISTON IS CONFIGURED FOR MULTIPLE ENGINE COMBINATIONS.

*ALL HAVE RAISED ENLARGED BANSHEE INTAKE WINDOWS-50% THICKER INTAKE BRIDGE.

*MoS2 MOLY COATING ON SKIRTS.

*BLASTER 9 DEGREE DOME ANGLE.

*PREMIUM RIK 1MM RINGS-THEY HAVE MORE TENSION AND LIFE THAN ANY OTHER RING AVAILIBLE.

*WISECO 68MM RINGS WILL FIT THIS PISTON ALSO.

A-( FOR USE WITH STOCK STROKE 110MM RODS.

B-( 2MM PISTON PIN OFFSET OFFSET FOR PLUS 4MM STROKE WITH 110MM RODS -USE WITH VITO'S PC3504 WITHOUT SPACER PLATE!!

C-( 6MM PISTON PIN OFFSET FOR PLUS 4, 7 AND 10MM STROKES WITH 115MM RODS-USE WITH VITO'S CY465FK-CY421FKLR OR CHEETAH CUB CYLINDERS UP TO 465CC

I havent tried them yet but ive sold a few of them. I was hoping for some feedback.

thicker intake windows sounds good, i stopped using wsm's because of cracking brides. i had some of theyre older 68 and 68.5 pistons with they're older billet mono block never had a problem with those

I think I might give them a try being they are forged. Comparing them side by side to a Weisco ther are some things I like better. The locator pins are spaced further apart on Vitos so they actually ride on the cylinder wall. If you look at a Weisco in a cub cylinder you will see that on some, the ring gap touches nothing. I cant believe more guys dont hook rings. Skirts are thicker. Ports are in the right spot for a cub cylinder. Hopefully the skirts dont collapse as fast as Weiscos. The downside is they are heavier & unproven. They are going in a 7mm cub dune bike.

I think I might give them a try being they are forged. Comparing them side by side to a Weisco ther are some things I like better. The locator pins are spaced further apart on Vitos so they actually ride on the cylinder wall. If you look at a Weisco in a cub cylinder you will see that on some, the ring gap touches nothing. I cant believe more guys dont hook rings. Skirts are thicker. Ports are in the right spot for a cub cylinder. Hopefully the skirts dont collapse as fast as Weiscos. The downside is they are heavier & unproven. They are going in a 7mm cub dune bike.

Hit me up when your ready to purchase. I ship for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Vitos is very close to me.

I'm torn between trying these out and going with the run of the mil Blaster pistons...

I really don't know what to do.

Bill from Vitos called me the other day...I gotta get back to him and talk about this....

We all know how the intake side of the pistons get "striped" from the intake bridge, wondering how these hold up...

If anyone else has input...please share.

For the 68mm cub crowd, we're used to the Blaster dome angle.

My only other question was weight...is it beefy AND heavy?

Any chance someone could weigh one with just the piston and rings on it? Or...maybe I should ask Vitos.

I have a set of each one. When I get a chance I wil weigh them. The one thing I really liked was how the locator pins are moved further apart so the ring end gap is not riding on the egde of the boost port.

I have a set of each one. When I get a chance I wil weigh them. The one thing I really liked was how the locator pins are moved further apart so the ring end gap is not riding on the egde of the boost port.

About 30 grams diff. between the two. Vitos being the heavier one. I dont mine them being a little heavier being they are going in a dune/ drag bike. I am hopping to get longer times between rebuilds. Anybody else that has been running these chime in.

• 1 year later...

About 30 grams diff. between the two. Vitos being the heavier one. I dont mine them being a little heavier being they are going in a dune/ drag bike. I am hopping to get longer times between rebuilds. Anybody else that has been running these chime in.

So whats the virdict on these pistons?