2005 Banshee Part out

Guys, hate to do it! But my wife had to have two surgery's this january. Gotta pay some bills. Don't worry I'll be back! Everything is OBO. I will be starting to tear her down tonight. I will email pics to who ever would like them.

T5's W/ silencers $300

cylenders HJR full dune/play port with wisco pistons. Done in december. two trips $400

tranny $100

Clutch $100

Case $150

Stock Crank $150

front ITP Black rims w/ 23X7X10 Maxxis Razr $200

Rear ITP Black Rims w/ 22X11X10 Maxxis Razr $200

Rear Swinger $100

+2+1 Alba Sport A-arms w/ tie rod $200

Elka Dual Rate Front Set up for trail/desert for 205lb $300

Rear Shock $150

Tag Bars $20

Clarke 5.5 gal Tank white $120

ModQuad Red Coolhead 21cc domes $150

Trinity 2n1 Stage 4 Intake w/ 35mm PWK $200

Shipping is included with the prices. I ship every morning for ebay. socalproshopsd is my ebay name if you would like to check on my feedback.

Here is a pic of her all together.

shee.jpg

shee1.jpg

Good guy here everyone. Ive done business with him several times. Is the rear shock sold? How much for the seat . LOL. Also interested in the bars with everything on them. Shoot me a pm would ya. thanks.

zillaFreak I'll get some pics of the rims in the morning. and the rear shock is stock.

Alf44 The bars don't have thumb or front brake anymore. still interested? still have the Rear Shock? Don't know how much for the seat. No rips though.

Jack350 I just pulled the top end off. I'm hoping to get to the bottom tomorrow or saturday. Stator is working. 60 shipped??

zillaFreak I'll get some pics of the rims in the morning. and the rear shock is stock.

Alf44 The bars don't have thumb or front brake anymore. still interested? still have the Rear Shock? Don't know how much for the seat. No rips though.

Jack350 I just pulled the top end off. I'm hoping to get to the bottom tomorrow or saturday. Stator is working. 60 shipped??

im in Australia, how much will it cost with the fly wheel added pm me two seperate quotes with pics pls. Thanks mate