Night Drags Kickoff June 12th @ Dumont!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hitching a ride with a friend so i will be there just for the day though.

Ben, glad to hear you're going, we'll see you guys up there....

went to the doctor yesterday after work. he gave me a physical and gave me the "all clear". ..............i guess its all okay, im ready, no problem, body is good, lungs are good...............im healthy enough to withstand another day of eating dust. lol.

i met DISKOE out there, cool dude. bad ass bike. after seeing his bike i walked over to mine and tried to set it on fire. its a good thing my buddies stopped me. haha............. i need your suspension man!

BIG UP to BENNIE BEN...sup son...set on fire..HA... ur shit is on the way up... shit son.. u had a sick ass trike... i was droolin... should asked to ride that fucker... next time tell jeff to come out... lets do it again some time... hope to line up next time... since she was in truck wit a broke tie rod... u got lucky... lol....

and no one rolled chris... bud hit a witch eye wit a thin tie rod and cleaned it off ... no one was hurt... good times...

DiSkOe*1