need a lil help

ok so i got up this morning and bam i had a virus as soon as i turned my pc on.well i formated my hard drive and i cant find the video card cd or my mother board cd .ive tried all day to find one but i can unless i want to pay for it.i know that theres a site to install the drivers or up date them but damned if i can find it.my motherboard is a kk8m800-m2 and the videocard is a9250ge/td/256m/ahelp would b greatly appreciated !!! thanx in advance

Ray

ok so i got up this morning and bam i had a virus as soon as i turned my pc on.well i formated my hard drive and i cant find the video card cd or my mother board cd .ive tried all day to find one but i can unless i want to pay for it.i know that theres a site to install the drivers or up date them but damned if i can find it.my motherboard is a kk8m800-m2 and the videocard is a9250ge/td/256m/ahelp would b greatly appreciated !!! thanx in advance

Ray

Gimme a bit ill find them.

Na forget the first link if you dont know how to get around the pay part :D ...do the second link how i said to in the PM.

Start with the VIA Service Pack (4 in 1) and go down the list.