Pancake bearing adjustment

try type f. I know on my shee as i rev it up it will rock a very tiny amount, but explain to me what your creeping means.

Jolts forward when I have the clutch in and drop it into first. Then if i rev it up with the clutch in while it is in first it will start moving. clutch is within spec, seems like the clutch disks stick together. Thats why I am wondering fluid now????

ya id try type f. Or a thinner oil, also if your bike sits for a LONG time the clutches sometimes will become sticky but should go away after a short ride.

What do you recommend from the local auto parts store?

x2 my atf-f turns black QUICK but it's just so cheap I can't resist. I can definitely feel it shifting worse by the end of the trip when I take it to the dunes for a few days.  

Just as safe though?

Just as safe though?

On a 4 day trip to the dunes by the time I get the bike home and drain it it's black as night and stinks real bad so probably no longer than that (also I ride all day every day) so yeah it's just as safe. Just make sure you don't push it. I should even be changing it halfway through the trip considering it's only $5 to do it and I can get the stuff anywhere. I run the walmart brand at only $2.50 per quart so it doesn't really matter what you run it's all the same in the bottle the label's just a little different ya know?  

i wouldnt recomend type f on a bike thats ridden that much in a drag bike that see's a track and then gets the oil changed after a race maybe. BUT you should be able to have your local auto parts store order castrol 4T motor cycle oil/. its more made to work in the trans and its motor cycle specific. it will last a LOT longer it only costs me 3.99,, and if your fluid is blacking out and stinky your over heating the clutch or the transmission. you better try a different fluid. bet you will notice it lasts a LOT longer..

go to your local hardware store and look for a small rubber snap in plug then buy the hole saw that it fits into and you can cut the hole for your adjuster.. if you use the cascade cover with the o-ring i would put a small drain hole in the cover lower than the adj hole sio the fluid can drain back into the bottom end.. the lil rubber snap in plug works with any cover...

I tried the ATF-F and it didnt make a damn bit of difference. I am wondering if my clutch plates are warped. The thing still lunges forward when I shift into first with the clutch in and will move forward with the clutch in when I rev it up???? Any thoughts? It is rideable but a huge pain in the ass.