what size jet should i use?

Gurnzz

i wouldnt even ask this but i tried to go on loco's jet finder post but it wouldnt connnect for some reason. im heading to hatfield McCoy at the end of the month. the elevation varies between 800-1800 so i should prolly jet for the higher elevation. correct? heres what shee has done. wiseco superstock pistons +.040,noss head with 20cc domes,billet waterpump impeller,adjustable timing plate+ 4 degrees,tors eliminated,330 mains currently but i live close to sea level, w/27.5 pilots,carbon fiber reeds,k+n w/no lid or snorkle,fmf fatties w/turbinecore 2 silencers

boost bottle...anyone have an idea what size jet i should run for the main at that elevation??? feed back much appreciated!

thanks, Gurnzz

those do sound rich. But if your at sea level and only going to 1800ft. That is not much of a change. Now if you where going to like 4000ft. Then that would be a big change. Just go and take about 30mins of pre riding on working on your jetting. I would start with around 310's to be safe but see you ending up around 300 or 290's. Also, those 330's seem really rich for not having a ported bike. Unless your running in some 0-Deg temps.

I'm no expert but a 330 sounds really rich for 1800 feet above sea level.....Do a plug chop to be safe. I would try around a 290.

i have 330's in now cuz where i live is at sea level but when i head to virginia ill start with a 310-300 and go from there.ur prolly right on the 290 tho, i was kinda thinking in that range too.

thanks for the feedback 06specialedition!

those do sound rich. But if your at sea level and only going to 1800ft. That is not much of a change. Now if you where going to like 4000ft. Then that would be a big change. Just go and take about 30mins of pre riding on working on your jetting. I would start with around 310's to be safe but see you ending up around 300 or 290's. Also, those 330's seem really rich for not having a ported bike. Unless your running in some 0-Deg temps.

yeah def not running 0 degree temps here. its about 65-85 where i live now. ill try the 300 when i get to virginia and tune from there. thanks for your input GrMeyer! much appreciated. Gurnzz