vito' superstock pistons

frog

I just installed a set of .40 vito's superstock pistons I also installed the jet kit that vito's sell for the piston kit.I am running 320 mains and 35 pilots and needles on the 3rd clip.My bike has no bottom end but hit a little at half throttle and wont hit at top end either ,my plug looks good.My shee has fmf gold series pipes and dual k&n filters,v force reeds.No porting.My compression is at 135psi.Would raising the need and droping the pilot help? Thanks

So why does vito say you must use the jet kit for the superstock pistons.They are the same needles in the stage 3 dynojet kit.And the vito's jet kit only comes with the 35 pilot jet and I thought these pilots were way to rich.Does your bike still pull hard with the superstock pistons.Also I'm at 950 elevation.

So why does vito say you must use the jet kit for the superstock pistons.They are the same needles in the stage 3 dynojet kit.And the vito's jet kit only comes with the 35 pilot jet and I thought these pilots were way to rich.Does your bike still pull hard with the superstock pistons.Also I'm at 950 elevation.

Bike ran like a champ.. Not a problem out of it.. Pulled from bottom to top.

Do you think it could just be the pilots being to rich,I'll try size 30 pilot jets tomorow and move the needles to the forth clip and see if that does anything to improve the bikes performance.

Do you think it could just be the pilots being to rich,I'll try size 30 pilot jets tomorow and move the needles to the forth clip and see if that does anything to improve the bikes performance.

yah.. I'm sure that pilot is gonna be fat. Lean back and see if it clears up.

Well the 30 pilots clean it up and 290 main letting her pull right to the end.The guy at vito's said that the pilot size they include in there kit is a starting point,but they don't included the smaller sizes pilots but give you 340 down to 290 mains.It's to bad that you can't just buy the needles.Oh! ya ,thanks for the answears to my questions this site rocks.