race reflections polishing

joee20002

There is some pretty good cows right here in MI. Damian (sheefreak) and Jeff (blewbyu) both do great work also.

I delt with him before I bought what he thought was a banshee mastercylinder but was not so i had to return it, He took it back and offered me other deals on clutch cover and what not, I can tell you though the mastercylinder was flawless! good guy.

I delt with him before I bought what he thought was a banshee mastercylinder but was not so i had to return it, He took it back and offered me other deals on clutch cover and what not, I can tell you though the mastercylinder was flawless! good guy.

I was talking about racereflections

Ive worked with David on a few occasions. Great guy and does top notch work. To be honest with you I can get you a discount on his polishing work if you got through Alfies ToyBox. Possibly, mabey, just have to see for yourself.

ok guys if you need parts polished this it the guy to go to.. http://racereflections.ash.com/ ...... Dave is his name and he does a great job might be the best and can't beat his prices.... so do what i did go strait to the cow for your milk, dont go to the market... tell him i sent ya.....

thanks for fucking up my thread guys.......... all i was doing was saying how good of a job he did on my bike, but what do i know...........

Chill out man... Forgot what you wrote? Your telling ppl to do what you did, and get your polishing done through him, not just this guy did a good job for a good price. Other people are doing the same with their experiences through guys everyone on here already knows. All good info including yours, therefore, thread not ruined..... Thread successful. Know what I mean?

Chill out man... Forgot what you wrote? Your telling ppl to do what you did, and get your polishing done through him, not just this guy did a good job for a good price. Other people are doing the same with their experiences through guys everyone on here already knows. All good info including yours, therefore, thread not ruined..... Thread successful. Know what I mean?

ok guy im not pushing him on anyone, im just giving my review on his work so back the fuck off... as to the going strait to the cow thing. i was just saying to go strait to RACE REFLECTIONS and not use a middlle man that will jack up the prices....

No jacking up prices here...actually still the same or sometimes cheaper. Two small business's helping each other out bro. Some harsh accusations there without you even really knowing what your talking about. Some of us work together to get both our names and business's known. He wouldnt be very well known on the west coast without help from us and I wouldnt be as known down South without his help. Until you have actually experienced the business side of things you shouldnt assume the middle man is always in it to jack up prices and make a buck. In this case its absolutely not true. If you look at his website hmmm look theres a link for my site, And ive done the same. Chill bud chill.

No jacking up prices here...actually still the same or sometimes cheaper. Two small business's helping each other out bro. Some harsh accusations there without you even really knowing what your talking about. Some of us work together to get both our names and business's known. He wouldnt be very well known on the west coast without help from us and I wouldnt be as known down South without his help. Until you have actually experienced the business side of things you shouldnt assume the middle man is always in it to jack up prices and make a buck. In this case its absolutely not true. If you look at his website hmmm look theres a link for my site, And ive done the same. Chill bud chill.

What are you talking about? Who said I was refering to ? Slow down guy..

Another Michigan business doing great work for our sport? I say :cheers: to that.

Woops, just realized it was in TN.... Anyways, I like to give my business to those who are in MI first and foremost... Regardless I think this is an appropriate feedback thread... Everyone should just simmer down a bit cmon :blink: