how o clean your shee.

red360

Soap and water out of a hose not a pressure washer. Normal engine degreaser once a year if theres nasty stuff on the engine over time. I let it soak in then scrub it all with a metal tooth brush type brush. Then rinse.

Careful with engine degreaser around any bearings. Also use caution if you must wash with a pressure washer. A pressure washer won't normally cause you any probs, though. I use one day in/day out on car engines, have for years. Just keep a safe distance and you'll be fine.

The white purple power jug from wal mart mixed in a spray bottle with water. I hose all the mud and loose stuff off first than i coat it with the purple power let it sit for a couple mins and rinse off. I then spray it again and wipe with a rag. Heavy caked on grease by the exhaust if theres any i use Engine Gunk the Gel formula works king. Most of the time i just use car wash soap put a little in a bucket and use a loofa to dunk and wash the banshee. I tip mine up on the rear wheels a lot to to get under the motor and the a arms etc. After its clean, polish on the billet and chrome and WD40 on all the black parts i can find it really gives them a glossy finish.

If a pressure washer is what your going to use just be carefull around seals and things that are sensitive. I used a pressure washer once then my shift shaft seal started to leak. I used a general hose with a mild degreaser and hot soapy water and as well as a wire and soft brushes