EVERY USED BANSHEE PART! in stock ready to ship

Hi i am looking for an ignition coil how much to ship to MA zip 01603 and ALSO is the coil wire good length the problem with mine is it has been cut down too many times im looking for one pretty much uncut if possible. Thanks -Scott-

uncut coil is $20

shipping is $12.75

paypal: minkia38@gmail.com

thanks

Ray

Just a warning... I've dealt with this guy before, he's a d-bag. The parts he sells are garbage. He filed a non-paying buyer complaint on eBay, because I filed a dispute with paypal to get my money back for the shitty parts he sold me. I would avoid him at all costs. Search the forums and you will find there are definitely more than a couple people on here with similar experiences.

Just a warning... I've dealt with this guy before, he's a d-bag. The parts he sells are garbage. He filed a non-paying buyer complaint on eBay, because I filed a dispute with paypal to get my money back for the shitty parts he sold me. I would avoid him at all costs. Search the forums and you will find there are definitely more than a couple people on here with similar experiences.

Is this True????? I was just about to paypal him the money for a transmission.....Anyone else confirm this?????

Is this True????? I was just about to paypal him the money for a transmission.....Anyone else confirm this?????

I am not going to say that every part he sells is garbage, but his auctions are definitely misleading. And if you do so happen to get a part that is not in satisfactory condition... I can promise you that it will be a headache getting your money back from him, as it was for me.

I tried to resolve the issue with him before I filed a dispute with PayPal and he basically told me to get bent. So I continued with the PayPal dispute and sent my item back.

He then filed a non paying bidder claim on me, after I received the parts AND sent them back to him all ready. All in all it took over 6 weeks to get my money back, and I still didn't get all of it, because PayPal refunded me the full amount + shipping, but I had to pay out of my own pocket to ship the garbage back to him.

I am not going to say that every part he sells is garbage, but his auctions are definitely misleading. And if you do so happen to get a part that is not in satisfactory condition... I can promise you that it will be a headache getting your money back from him, as it was for me.

I tried to resolve the issue with him before I filed a dispute with PayPal and he basically told me to get bent. So I continued with the PayPal dispute and sent my item back.

He then filed a non paying bidder claim on me, after I received the parts AND sent them back to him all ready. All in all it took over 6 weeks to get my money back, and I still didn't get all of it, because PayPal refunded me the full amount + shipping, but I had to pay out of my own pocket to ship the garbage back to him.

im not one to thro mud in someones face but let his feedback on ebay speak for itself....

I am going to have to disagree with you. I got a bunch of parts from him and I fully understood before I sent him the money that the parts were USED. If you want I know of a couple of sites where you can order bran spanken new out of the box stuff. Let me know I will shoot you those sites.

Spinnin