POSSIBLE GLAMIS TRIP FOR MICHIGAN PEOPLE

ok guys a couple of us here wanting to go to glamis in a couple months or so but thought it would be a good idea to ask to see how many people were in the michigan area and would want to go so we could all just pack up and go together to cut down on gas hotel all that shit maybe get a uhaul or 2 depending on how many people want to do this so if u r down post your city and if u have any ideas

ok guys a couple of us here wanting to go to glamis in a couple months or so but thought it would be a good idea to ask to see how many people were in the michigan area and would want to go so we could all just pack up and go together to cut down on gas hotel all that shit maybe get a uhaul or 2 depending on how many people want to do this so if u r down post your city and if u have any ideas

not excatly sure when you are wanting to do ths but you say a couple of months and i see 2 months from now. its going to be extreamly hot its already in the high 80s out there. i would suggest going at the beginning of the season around october time frame. just my 2 cents.

yea i never thought about that well i probally wont be ready for atlest a couple of months i still got to put the shee back together and come up with money so im not sure what the hell to do but i know i want to go damn it lol thanks for the heads up guys

There is a group of us from Texas, Oklahoma and Mo, going in Oct. I will be posting a thread soon with the dates. So far I think we are looking at 8 people so far.

There is a group of us from Texas, Oklahoma and Mo, going in Oct. I will be posting a thread soon with the dates. So far I think we are looking at 8 people so far.

Dude.... " If you build it... They will come"

You guys have no idea. This is a trip of a lifetime. You need to make this trip. We do it from NY for around $2000 sais and done. Well thats what it costs for us. I have a friend that arranges all this. If you like I can hook it up. DO IT BITCH!!!! You will not Regret it.!!

NJ checking in, I have a thread similar to this going on. I am interested in going myself. I could meet up somwhere inbetween. If there are any NJ riders interested in going check in.

It would be kool it we all hooked up on Oct. Mich, NJ and Texas taking a little road trip. We could all meet up here in Fort Worth Texas and a straight shot on I20 to I10 to Glamis.

It would be kool it we all hooked up on Oct. Mich, NJ and Texas taking a little road trip. We could all meet up here in Fort Worth Texas and a straight shot on I20 to I10 to Glamis.

Yeah, lets all stay intouch. I was talking to my wife about it, I am looking into renting a RV. I have also been looking into buying a luxury toy hauler. Can you make a camp at Glamis?

Yeah, lets all stay intouch. I was talking to my wife about it, I am looking into renting a RV. I have also been looking into buying a luxury toy hauler. Can you make a camp at Glamis?

Absolutely you can make a camp. Maybe we should consider organizing a nationwide BHQ meetup in October at glamis? We could go out to like wash 10, and have a camp as big as you want... Literally, we could take up the whole wash...

Absolutely you can make a camp. Maybe we should consider organizing a nationwide BHQ meetup in October at glamis? We could go out to like wash 10, and have a camp as big as you want... Literally, we could take up the whole wash...

this could be awsome as hell. lets get this rolling

I am putting together my car hauler to make a toy box out of. On the inside its 22 1/2X8ft. I have three other guys coming with me, DallasGDub, Spurdy and quaddad817. Like I said I am going to post a thread soon so everyone can start making plans. It would be a blast HQer's from the east and central meet the west coast HQer's.

I am putting together my car hauler to make a toy box out of. On the inside its 22 1/2X8ft. I have three other guys coming with me, DallasGDub, Spurdy and quaddad817. Like I said I am going to post a thread soon so everyone can start making plans. It would be a blast HQer's from the east and central meet the west coast HQer's.

We'd love to have you guys come out. I think we'd have a MASSIVE appearance out there. I can see it now... 40 shee's all duning it together....

My entire banshee addictins started when I caught sight of dumont dunes. Obv they were only pictures but once I seen them I bought a banshee and had my mind set on dumont. I never got there, I decided to sink all my money into building my banshee so it be reliable. I'm alomost what I consider done and would love to take a trip out west, be sure to pm me when this happens I'm game.