Powerband?

James-26

the on off switch is the reminder that you are riding a banshee :rotflmao::rotflmao: i dont know your elevation but if your running stock carbs you can richen her up a lil with a 27.5 and a 300 main. but you jetting sounds good. lean is mean but you may end up :cry::cry::cry:

Yea I ordered 27.5 pilots and 300 mains yesterday cause my Shee was jetted when the temps were colder. Now we are seeing 70-80 deg. Where should I put the clips on my needles? I'm also watching a coolhead with 20cc domes on ebay will I have to jet after the coolhead?

My elevation is around 880 to 890 feet

Anyone running synthetic golden spectro two stroke oil in there gas mixture? I was told by the dealer that this is some of the best stuff out there. What ratio should I mix my fuel?

i have ran this stuff in my banshee ever since i can remember. its what my grandpa used on my first banshee ever and never had any problems. i still run it when i can find it, but dont have any local suppliers.

i have ran this stuff in my banshee ever since i can remember. its what my grandpa used on my first banshee ever and never had any problems. i still run it when i can find it, but dont have any local suppliers.

I'm running a tank now with a mixture of 42:1 and was thinking about trying a tank next at 32:1. Will this mixture be to rich and is 42:1 to lean of a mixture? I have never had to mix oil and gas for an atv before so I'm kinda scared of mixing it wrong. Sure I have done it for a weed eater but jst not an atv.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running a tank now with a mixture of 42:1 and was thinking about trying a tank next at 32:1. Will this mixture be to rich and is 42:1 to lean of a mixture? I have never had to mix oil and gas for an atv before so I'm kinda scared of mixing it wrong. Sure I have done it for a weed eater but jst not an atv.

not sure abouthe golden spectro but alot of oils like klotz supertechniplate u mix the 16 oz botlle with 5 gallons of gas and it puts you at 40:1,,,bel ray is the same but puts you at 50:1

not sure abouthe golden spectro but alot of oils like klotz supertechniplate u mix the 16 oz botlle with 5 gallons of gas and it puts you at 40:1,,,bel ray is the same but puts you at 50:1

Yea I'm running klotz supertechniplate now. I just ran a tank of 40:1 I mixed 12.6oz to exactly 3 gals of gas. The Klotz does smell awesome. Anyone had any issues with there rings freezing while running this stuff? I mostly trail ride and I was reading the klotz supertechniplate is not recommended for trail riding.

Yea I'm running klotz supertechniplate now. I just ran a tank of 40:1 I mixed 12.6oz to exactly 3 gals of gas. The Klotz does smell awesome. Anyone had any issues with there rings freezing while running this stuff? I mostly trail ride and I was reading the klotz supertechniplate is not recommended for trail riding.

what about that ipone oil? I've used it in my shee love the smell, and after tearing it down it seems to have put less wear on my motor opposed to amsoil dominator

LOL i have to agree after coming into a banshee from being a 450 4-stroker...the banshee's power comes on like a rush off "move it or lose it booitch... " ... i just finally rode my banshee for the first time and Gooood thing i made sure my rear brake work well .... i almost wheelied it backwards on her maiden voyage when the powerband hit ....lol...its fun to hold on too... :headbang:

Edited by jonnybanshee