BOSS Billet Brake Hub

NickisGod

bought a billet brake hub off ebay for i think 60 bones shipped. it arrived fine, looked nice but wouldnt sit flush on my lonestar axle. it was only like a 1/8 gap so i had to grind it with a bit to allow slide to the end of the axle. all is good now, but its always a downer seeing parts being cut and ground straight out of the package. i would of returned it but idc enough its fine now lol

Man, I hate hearing about poor quality. I am seriously trying to get into more and more products that will be excellent quality at a reasonable cost. Shoot me PM's guys if you have any ideas for me to make your life easier.

bought a billet brake hub off ebay for i think 60 bones shipped. it arrived fine, looked nice but wouldnt sit flush on my lonestar axle. it was only like a 1/8 gap so i had to grind it with a bit to allow slide to the end of the axle. all is good now, but its always a downer seeing parts being cut and ground straight out of the package. i would of returned it but idc enough its fine now lol

mine fit quit nicely with my g-force axle and rad carrier.....

sounds like you got luck, at one time I was set on getting a g force axle untill I found a brand new lsr axle being auction of for diirt cheap. Besides the price, during my build thhan were out of g force axles and my friend ended up buying one once they returned. honestly the g force axles didn't impress me, I dislike the locknut ontop of the c ring clips they manufacture there axles with. An axle is an axle, they all do the same thing its just my preference.