Unreal stock sand set-up

badasman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a little off subject, but what is with guys down at boxcar hill rolling the line down off the berm, and then gunning it right when they get next to you as your sitting still? Are they just that much of a prick that they cant stop and start at the same time as you to drag race up the hill? Are they just trying to get an edge over you?

This is a little off subject, but what is with guys down at boxcar hill rolling the line down off the berm, and then gunning it right when they get next to you as your sitting still? Are they just that much of a prick that they cant stop and start at the same time as you to drag race up the hill? Are they just trying to get an edge over you?

You guys have any idea if he had a duneable override? that's an easy way to blow by a lot of people and still call a motor "factory ported" Gearing down, and running the ultralight tires would take down a standard trans ported bike, I believe.

You talking about the roll starters Snop, lol. Labor day the people who own boxcar setup lights, it eliminated roll starting. Otherwise it's always gonna be around, people wanting to get the edge, and brag about it beating some fast bike with there stock pos. I prefer to just sit and wait until they decide to stop completely cause the ones who are willing to stop are the only ones I care to race anyhow.

You guys have any idea if he had a duneable override? that's an easy way to blow by a lot of people and still call a motor "factory ported" Gearing down, and running the ultralight tires would take down a standard trans ported bike, I believe.

You talking about the roll starters Snop, lol. Labor day the people who own boxcar setup lights, it eliminated roll starting. Otherwise it's always gonna be around, people wanting to get the edge, and brag about it beating some fast bike with there stock pos. I prefer to just sit and wait until they decide to stop completely cause the ones who are willing to stop are the only ones I care to race anyhow.

This one kid roll started me 3x on memorial day one year. I just sat there each time he did it, and watched him ride up the hill. On the 4th time he pulled up and turned to me, then I took off and blasted up the hill. Fucking idiot, I hope he reads this on here.

This one kid roll started me 3x on memorial day one year. I just sat there each time he did it, and watched him ride up the hill. On the 4th time he pulled up and turned to me, then I took off and blasted up the hill. Fucking idiot, I hope he reads this on here.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: I like dat Snopczyski.....Cause that some shit I'll do.....Then come back around to him & just bust out laughing in his face :rotflmao::rotflmao: