Amsoil users

I know it is an age old question and probably beaten to death around here, but I am curious to the guys who use AMSOIL. What oil do you use and at what ratio? I have heard hundreds of opinions, but would like to hear from some of the people on site what they use and how it works out. I was talking to a guy the other day and he runs AMSOIL Saber at 100:1 in his Banshee, I cannot imagine doing that, but I have heard this time and time again, people mixing 100:1.

I am trying to decide on a oil I am going to run my new to me Banshee. The previous owner ran it with Klotz castor oil and I really don't think that it is the right oil, since I will not be racing the bike. I am crossed right now at Amsoil Hp injector, Interceptor and Klotz R50. So what do you like?

Been using Amsoil Interceptor at 50:1 mixed with 100LL in lots of shit for a good long while.

Are you racing? Do you you recommend dominator for just casual riding.

Looks like you have lots of riding, we are almost to the point that we have no place left to ride. It is sad. We rode everyday as kids and have the choice of 10 pits and tons of trails, and now we half just about two or three place to ride. NJ is flat, so there is no mountains. It would be great if we could ride on the beaches in the winter, but they outlawed that years ago. I am kind of buying my bikes for the future when we move, I am looking for multiple acreage so I can build my own track and nobody can say anything about it.

Looks like you have lots of riding, we are almost to the point that we have no place left to ride. It is sad. We rode everyday as kids and have the choice of 10 pits and tons of trails, and now we half just about two or three place to ride. NJ is flat, so there is no mountains. It would be great if we could ride on the beaches in the winter, but they outlawed that years ago. I am kind of buying my bikes for the future when we move, I am looking for multiple acreage so I can build my own track and nobody can say anything about it.

Yeah unfortunately it is getting that way here in PA as well. Just this weekend I was out to the old coal strippings that used to be a badass hillclimb called the volcano. I heard they may have been reclaiming and leveling everything off, and low and behold we came around the bend and found nothing but rolling fields and posted signs.

Yeah unfortunately it is getting that way here in PA as well. Just this weekend I was out to the old coal strippings that used to be a badass hillclimb called the volcano. I heard they may have been reclaiming and leveling everything off, and low and behold we came around the bend and found nothing but rolling fields and posted signs.

what part of p.a???? i usually ride around jessup.

what part of p.a???? i usually ride around jessup.

Tell me about it. It makes me sick too about losing the old atv playgrounds. There are still a few around fortunately, but for how long who knows. I guess we just need to take advantage of them while they are still here.

I live near Philipsburg, PA, which has a few old strippings around, but I also go down to Trevorton once in awhile too. I have never been up to Jessup. How is it up there?

Sorry to hear that, but I know how it feels, Every time a new house is built or a new subdivision goes in, it blocks a trail or a empty space where we spin around. We are looking to move to State College PA, but it will not be for quit a few years. We have friends with lots of acreage, so once we move I will not have to worry much about where to ride.

Sorry to hear that, but I know how it feels, Every time a new house is built or a new subdivision goes in, it blocks a trail or a empty space where we spin around. We are looking to move to State College PA, but it will not be for quit a few years. We have friends with lots of acreage, so once we move I will not have to worry much about where to ride.

Nice. Heck I am only about 1/2 hour away from State College. My fiancee works at a dental office in town there. When you do move, if you need some riding buddies let me know. I am always looking for new places to ride. :cheers:

Nice. Heck I am only about 1/2 hour away from State College. My fiancee works at a dental office in town there. When you do move, if you need some riding buddies let me know. I am always looking for new places to ride. :cheers:

Cool. My wife is from "Happy Valley", she really wants to move back, we do get up for a couple of Penn State games every year, it is always fun. We are looking at six months to buy land, but probably will not build for a couple of years, but who knows, it could be allot sooner. I am ready go. I will keep in touch, It would be nice to know some riding buddies. Are you familiar with Beach Creek?

Cool. My wife is from "Happy Valley", she really wants to move back, we do get up for a couple of Penn State games every year, it is always fun. We are looking at six months to buy land, but probably will not build for a couple of years, but who knows, it could be allot sooner. I am ready go. I will keep in touch, It would be nice to know some riding buddies. Are you familiar with Beach Creek?

Got ya. I take it she is a PSU grad?? I like to try to make it to a few games as well. I should be taking more advantage of my location, but tickets get rather pricey when the Lions are having a good year.

Sounds good man. It is def. a really nice area. My fiancee and I just decided to stay and live on this side of the mountain to save some big time $$$.

I have heard of Beach Creek and I am sure I have been through the area, but never rode at all there.