NEW K&N Pod w/ outerwear / Douglas black labels

Hey ladies. I have a set of Douglas Black Label wheels for sale with Sand Shark paddles mounted to them. First with the flaws. There is one TINY ding on the right rear wheel, you can see in the pic. Also the left rear tire leaks air VERY slowly. Maybe one psi every three weeks. I found where it's leaking from, I've just never popped the tire off of the bead to blow it out. Practically mirror polished. The flash made them look like hell. I bought a set of ITP's so these need to go. I'd prefer not to have to ship these, but if I do, I will only charge actual shipping. I'm not going to hose you on shipping, that's gay. Also I won't charge you PayPal fees, because that's gay too. $100 bucks

Now on to the k&n. So I came across this crate of stuff of craigslist, will all kinds of banshee stuff in it. In there was this filter. I am not sure why someone would only want one of these filters, but there was only one there. So here it is. It's BRAND NEW in the box. with a brand new K&N outerwear. Part number RU-0210. It's the angled flange, not the straight one. $45 shipped. I'll cover the PayPal fees.

Also in the "non banshee related" For Sale forum, I have a thread with some tri-folding aluminum ramps. Check it out!

IMG_7985.jpg

IMG_7981.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

Matt are these the same ones one craigslist. i thought i seen these on there in temecula. anyway what you doing easter weekend i think i am gonna try and go to glamis but need someone to go with if my friend bails on me.

Yeah, they're the same ones on Craigslist. You didn't email me from the CL posting, did you?

Unfortunately Easter is a pretty important holiday for my Fiancee's family so that weekend is out for me. I was going to try to go the weekend of the 3rd, but I'm not sure yet.

Yeah, they're the same ones on Craigslist. You didn't email me from the CL posting, did you?

Unfortunately Easter is a pretty important holiday for my Fiancee's family so that weekend is out for me. I was going to try to go the weekend of the 3rd, but I'm not sure yet.

Errrr the weekend of the 3rd is Easter weekend. cut me a deal on the wheels i'll drive up and get them if you havent sold them

Errrr the weekend of the 3rd is Easter weekend. cut me a deal on the wheels i'll drive up and get them if you havent sold them

Damnit, you're right. I guess I won't be going THAT weekend. Maybe the weekend after... I'm giving Pasi first dibs at the wheels. He's deciding right now, but I've also got some guy who emailed me yesterday that wanted to come and get them today. We'll see what happens, I'll keep you posted.