350 cub motor

i have a 350 cub motor i want to sell.

It only has prolly 20 hours from when it was new.

motor was put together by jeff at F.A.S.T. it has a stock transmission

comes complete a coolhead. modquad lockout and cover. and stator and flywheel.

I need to have 1700 plus shipping out of it. call or text me at 785-623-3029 i can take some pictures and send them if you are interested

ya man its going to be a little tough to sell it right away here. You may want to elaborate on what you have and give some pmt options or link some feedback that can be reviewed by those interested. Haveing two post and just asking for that kind of money has just not been a good thing around here as of late. Not that your a bad giy or out to screw someone but we have learned a few hard lessons here. Stick around awhile and get to no us and mabey sell a few smaller things and earn some feedback and a reputation hear or most anywhere before you ask for that kind of money. Just some useful info for you. Other than that welcome to the site, hang out awhile and good luck with your sale.

perfect advice alf, also pictures are a must... and welcome.

im still kinda new, but ive had dealings with almost all site sponsors. good feedback helps alot, does anyone on this site know you?

chris

Dont really know him but I met him this past weekend. He was parked across from me at LS. Seemed to be a nice guy. I think he even had a beer with us (Spurdy, quaddad817, Zak).

Dont really know him but I met him this past weekend. He was parked across from me at LS. Seemed to be a nice guy. I think he even had a beer with us (Spurdy, quaddad817, Zak).

Were close, but I'm about a G light... I can go $700 for your motor TODAY.

Let me know what an asshole I am... Or pm me for the paypal funds! = )

you have 2 post here and you want someone to pay for a 1,700 engine? where are you located?

hey everyone. the name i posted the motor for sale was my old account. might sound confusing to you but i will go this way

My old account "Daniel Gottshalk" i created when i was like 13 and had no idea what i was doing on forums.

so when i go into the real atv scene i had forgot that i even had a account here so i created a new one "under a new email" and that is the one i currently use on all atv sights. here, atvdragracers, planetsand, atvriders, 450rhq, ect. Im not out to screw anyone you can check up on me on other sights. it will either be '02 Banshee or 02' banshee with the appostrophe flipped around.

when i got back on hq i had no idea what either of the passwords were so i sent in to get a new one and used the email i use most often. just today when i read this did i figure i would try and get this account back to kind of explain myself. now the sight i used most is planetsand if you wanna check it out.

if anyone is interested you can email me. gottschalk_1995@hotmail.com call or text me (785)-623-3029 name is Daniel

I might not have many posts with this account because i usually only communicate between private messages. lmk if you have any questions

ya man its going to be a little tough to sell it right away here. You may want to elaborate on what you have and give some pmt options or link some feedback that can be reviewed by those interested. Haveing two post and just asking for that kind of money has just not been a good thing around here as of late. Not that your a bad giy or out to screw someone but we have learned a few hard lessons here. Stick around awhile and get to no us and mabey sell a few smaller things and earn some feedback and a reputation hear or most anywhere before you ask for that kind of money. Just some useful info for you. Other than that welcome to the site, hang out awhile and good luck with your sale.

thanks for advice i understand were you come from but if you guys still dont believe me look when my old account was created 2003 this one 2006 can look at the old one at what i wrote was dont to my banshee said i was 13 then..anyways anyone can call if they want...

I will get pics asap also

Now i will go in more depth with the motor.

it is the 68mm bore cub so that is like a 358 or something??? with a cleanup port.

Trued and welded crank.

pretty sure it has 18 or 19cc domes in the coolhead not positive about this.

case has the normal break in it but does not leak whatsoever

it still has the stock basket in it that is in great shape with the street bikes clutches that come from jeff.

lockout and cover is a modquad with the a stock impeller.