Blew Up My Shee

Seized up the right cylinder. Just got done tearing it down and it dont look pretty. The right piston is fried, left one looks alright yet. Lifters look good but not 100 percent sure. have to crack open the case yet. Never rebuilt any 2 stroke motors but I have some capable buddies w some good experience. So im thinking a piston kit, bore, gaskets, and while i have it torn down gonna look at the crank and bearings. What do you guys think someone could get that done for. Just started riding so it doesnt need to be seriously overbuilt. I want a solid machine when im done but kind of on a budget too. I paid 1200 for it and knew it would need some work. Or should i just cut my losses and try to get rid of it. It has pipes and aftermarket shock setup that were supposedly 8 or 9 hundred new w very few miles on them .

Seized up the right cylinder. Just got done tearing it down and it dont look pretty. The right piston is fried, left one looks alright yet. Lifters look good but not 100 percent sure. have to crack open the case yet. Never rebuilt any 2 stroke motors but I have some capable buddies w some good experience. So im thinking a piston kit, bore, gaskets, and while i have it torn down gonna look at the crank and bearings. What do you guys think someone could get that done for. Just started riding so it doesnt need to be seriously overbuilt. I want a solid machine when im done but kind of on a budget too. I paid 1200 for it and knew it would need some work. Or should i just cut my losses and try to get rid of it. It has pipes and aftermarket shock setup that were supposedly 8 or 9 hundred new w very few miles on them .

[/quo

Sorry, yeah rods. was in a hurry.