Midwest jetting

-Herbie-

i read the entire post on jetting with everyone's specs, very helpful. I've jetted my yfz a bunch of times but this is my first banshee. So i would like to get a couple suggestions for starting point cause I didn't see any indication how cool head affects jetting. Here are my specs.

1)FMF Fatty's w/PowerCore Silencers

2) K&N 2-1 filter

3) Stock box no lid or snorkel

4) 600 ft

5) Pilots???

5a) Needle???

6) Main???

7) 60-80 Degrees

8) No porting

9) What kind of carbs? Mikuni

10) What size carbs? Stock

11) Cool head w/20cc

No it will not take in more fuel. Only if you can keep from running WOT all the time. Its only compressing the fuel that is already used to be more efficient. When I went from a stock head to 20cc domes. There was no change in fuel intake. IE jetting. The only thing I did change was from burning 91 pump. I know run a 50/50 mix of 91 and 100ll. But my bike does run cooler with the head.

There is a nice little mod that you can do for really cheap. I just used some old weather seal to help keep the air from going around the rad. If you look at the front of the bike. There is almost a inch gap on both side of the rad. Sealing that so the air will only go through the rad is a big improvement on staying cool.