421 cub jetting

krauss4

i just got a 421 cub and i call d and m who built the motor and they told me to start with a 178 main and a 55 piolet with dgh needle so that what i got and the plugs are wet so its obviously rich but it runs pretty good but it doesnt idle what changes should i make. i have 35 mm airstrikers with shears small bores and a clean up port job

i had it out today and im pretty sure im rich all around bc i think its loading up at idle with a 55 pilot and im not sure but in 6th gear wot its either lean or way rich bc theres no power there with a 178 main and a dgh needle. i was wondering does the needle have n e thing to do with wot

your running a/s

they run different jetting compared to pwk

for some reason i think you will be in the 40s for a pilot mid clip or 2nd from top meaning lean clip and like a 145 main.

the guy throwing out info are running pwk and they are different than a/s you can do a search on 35 a/s and there was some posts back in the day offering pretty good results.