'Shee vs yfz450 not the r

Bluebanshee350

Hey new to the forum so just want to say hey. Ok so what do you guys thank would win in a 300 foot drag race a banshee with FMF ssts boyeson rad valves and k and n air filter no T.O.R.S and jetted or a yamaha yfz 450 not the R with a gytr slip-on cause there is a guy in town that has one that wants to race me so do you think i can win.

Hey new to the forum so just want to say hey. Ok so what do you guys thank would win in a 300 foot drag race a banshee with FMF ssts boyeson rad valves and k and n air filter no T.O.R.S and jetted or a yamaha yfz 450 not the R with a gytr slip-on cause there is a guy in town that has one that wants to race me so do you think i can win.

you should be close if you know how to shift and you can hookup.i mean even with you on your game you might get a few and he might.get it ported and pull ur dick out and smile as ur ripping past him :rotflmao:

welcome to bhq fella... if your bike is tuned in, with decent tires, and your a decent rider i wouldn't see it being a problem beating him. but really the only way to tell is hit the track and race him. :headbang: