LOTS OF BANSHEE STUFF

bump bump... alot of stuff for sale still.. if you don't see it just ask i probably have it.. gonna have the ported jugs off my personal banshee for sale here rather soon as well.. i've got a set of RZ jugs on the way i'm setting up for mine.. so if your looking for a strong set of midrange ported jugs hit me up... in fact i'll sell the pipes that i'm runing on it with em too.. as i will be going with a different pipe on the new setup.. did 62hp with a leaky headgasket and low compression... so it's capable of bein a 70hp stock stroke setup on av100LL fuel... if you use a 20cc dome instead of the 19's i'm using it would even be pump gas friendly..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i've decided to sell off alot of my extra banshee stuff, and a few machines, to free up some $ for other projects and free up some space because i'm losing some of my storage space at my parents place. i guess my dad wants his woodworking shop functional again.. so anyway... i'll add to this as a get more pics.. and such... if you dont; see somethign on here that you need then by all means ask me.. i've got A TON of banshee stuff and i'm more than willing to sell most of it.

all the parts are located in kouts, IN and if you want to come pick them up thats totally cool..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

burgard +2+1 arms with spindles, tie rods and ends, complte ready to bolt on and go riding.. powercoated mirros black 2 seasons ago.. not much use on these.. i took them off because i acquired the same arms but chrome $350

103_1893.jpg

lonestar std. length swingarm and lonestar carrier powercoated mirros black 2 season ago not much use on this either. normal adjuster hole wear on the carrier adjuster.. doesn't effect performance at all. the holes just elongate a bit.. this thing is like $800 new for the swingarm and carrier.. $425

103_1897.jpg

lonestar antivibe stem works great... i rode with it 1 season on my trail banshee.. and then decided to go 250R for a trail machine.. has fat bar clamps on it .. $200

103_1898.jpg

IMS 5.5 gal tank white comes with the fenders cut to work with it.. also white.. petcock is installed on it still as well i bought it and never used it.. $120

103_1902.jpg

FMF Gnarley pipes chrome with powercore 2 silencers $275

103_1886.jpg

103_1889.jpg

DSC02777.jpg