Asi Performance rad hose

beebs

Has anyone seen or used these hoses or radiator's? Seen them on e-bay for about half the price as cv4 hoses. The rad was well priced also. They sell under the name Asi performance. Please let me know if anyone has tried them. Thank's.

Has anyone seen or used these hoses or radiator's? Seen them on e-bay for about half the price as cv4 hoses. The rad was well priced also. They sell under the name Asi performance. Please let me know if anyone has tried them. Thank's.

Ya I have both the ASI radiator and hose, the radiator is great same as my Boss just alot cheaper, I crashed and a branch went threw my boss so I picked up one of these threw ASI on e-bay the guy I talked to always E-mailed back and I always got my stuff takes alittle while because its over sea's. I run a vector computer and between the Boss and ASI there was no temp difference, and they look the same to. hose's Are good to you can't really screw those up, I tried to run homedepot one but the kink on bends these are pre-molded here Are some pic on my photobucket http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv182/mattrentz_2009/Yamaha%20Banshee/ you'll have to look threw a few photos but theres pic's of the radiator and hose's

Ya I have both the ASI radiator and hose, the radiator is great same as my Boss just alot cheaper, I crashed and a branch went threw my boss so I picked up one of these threw ASI on e-bay the guy I talked to always E-mailed back and I always got my stuff takes alittle while because its over sea's. I run a vector computer and between the Boss and ASI there was no temp difference, and they look the same to. hose's Are good to you can't really screw those up, I tried to run homedepot one but the kink on bends these are pre-molded here Are some pic on my photobucket http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv182/mattrentz_2009/Yamaha%20Banshee/ you'll have to look threw a few photos but theres pic's of the radiator and hose's

Thanks for the input. Can't really go wrong for the price.

Thanks for the input. Can't really go wrong for the price.

ya you cant... before I deal with people on e-bay over seas I always ask a bunch of questions, I see how long it takes them to respond and if they do at all, if there a bad seller they normaly they won't respond, ASI stayed in constant comunication at one point the lost my tracking number to the hose's and sent me another pair a week later I ended up with two pairs and sold one to a friend.

I got a set as well. Only issue I had was the mounts were slightly bent during shipping. To straighten them out I just clamped them between 2 blocks of wood. Outside of that I had to cut about an inch off of the lower hose (engine-end) to keep it off of the pipe (T5). Overall quality is on-par with the higher priced radiators and hoses, the welds are decent, porosity is minimal, the cap has a cheap little foil chain to keep it attached to the radiator when it's removed, fitment is good, and does what it's supposed to.