Need a good MX/Woods port

I am gonna get a port job here this spring, and I am currently running a trinity stage 4 single 35pwk carb with PT mids, SRP reeds, +4 timing, 21cc domes with pro design coolhead, and K&N pro design filter. I would love to keep the single carb but is there any port work out there that will let me get good gains with sticking with the single carb.

yes, just get your woods/mx port and run the single. that doesn't focus on topend anyways. i personally prefer wildcard racing, but do some looking around on the site sponsors and chose who you like best. the best will port it specifically for your setup and needs, which includes factoring the single carb. :cheers:

I would suggest contacting "deckheight" on here and have him port your cylinders. He won't just give you a "money port". He'll set it up for your exact needs/desires. He has worked over some cylinders and heads that some bigger name shops have worked on and has been able to improve upon them, as they were't the best to begin with. Deckheight did my buddies banshee and the powerband it has is exactly what he asked for. It flatout rocks.