AVGas 100LL?

Ive run it for years in sleds and my shee. Never a problem. But no need to run it if your comp is low.

Theres a few long threads with people that dont like and people that do.

there is absolutely no problem with 100LL, if you have the compression and timing to need that much octane. i also run it. the best thing is that it is allot cleaner and more consistant due to faa regulations. also, i found that it atomizes really well, the higher elevation you ride. the downside, is that if you do not have enough compression, like any high octane fuel, it will run like poo and loose power. i experienced this first hand running a tank of 100ll and switching to 95 (50/50 90 and 100ll) and it is dfinaely noticable

I have ran it for three years. Half the price of race gas and very easy for me to get. Well I guess you dont have a prob. I run it straight in two of my built raptors and a 50/50 mix with my banshee. Have never had a prob with it. Love the smell of it being burnt.

50/50 seems to be the hot ticket. Planning on trying it out after a rebuild, coolheads, and a trail/play port on stock cylinders. Dont think running it with stock top-end, T-5's and VF'3's would be worth it!

Dammit, straight is the ticket. :lol: What compression and timing are you running right now and plan to run?

The only reason why im running at 50/50 is because my compression is not high enough for straight. So I get a few extra gals out of it by mixing it. But for next dunes season, ill be putting in new domes so I can just run it straight. But there is no need to run a high oct if your not built for it.

Im at 170 PSI +5.5, running it straight. No Ping/Deto, runs awesome and burns very clean, cheap as Hell to buy and simple to get + smells Wicked. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/Smileys/whoop.gif

let me put it to you like this- i ran 90oct sea level with 20cc domes and +.5 bore on stock port and timing. i bumped to 50/50 when i went with +5.5 timing. didn't need to go that high oct, but it was easy to mix. jetting was never lean, not even a little, and always fresh fuel. i know i can run 100ll strait if i put in my 18's, but i have to be on top of the fuel all the time. if you are at sea level, 19's or 20's with added timing will still be forgiving if you keep the squish around .050"