TORS delete question

I have ordered the Tors delete kit and have not got it in yet and i'm sure it has instructions but I'll ask just in case it don't. Now I removed the tops off the carbs and unplugged the two electrical plugs from the square cable box deals. And I unplugged the electrical plug from the thumb throttle. Am I suppose to cut the plugs off and wire the wires together or just unplug them? Also is there anymore plugs to unplug? Thanks for any advice.

Jimmy

I have ordered the Tors delete kit and have not got it in yet and i'm sure it has instructions but I'll ask just in case it don't. Now I removed the tops off the carbs and unplugged the two electrical plugs from the square cable box deals. And I unplugged the electrical plug from the thumb throttle. Am I suppose to cut the plugs off and wire the wires together or just unplug them? Also is there anymore plugs to unplug? Thanks for any advice.

Jimmy

Just unplug them. i cut all of mine off and removed the box. then i re-wired my whole wiring harness.. all of that isnt necessary

so yeah just unplug them and zip tie them up to your frame or somewhere out of the way

Just unplug them. i cut all of mine off and removed the box. then i re-wired my whole wiring harness.. all of that isnt necessary

so yeah just unplug them and zip tie them up to your frame or somewhere out of the way

Thanks Jammer,

Is there anymore plugs other than the three I already unplugged?

Jimmy

Be careful when you drill out the carb body for the idle screws, it is really easy to get the holes to big. I usually use a drill bit that is one size smaller than what the tap calls for and use lots of cutting oil, that wat if the drill wobbles any you can still not get to big. If the tap won't start after drilling them, then you can make a quick pass with the correct bit and be good to go. Also, you will need to file or grind the angle off the boss on the carb body so the locknut sits flat, you may even need to take a little extra off to have room for the nuts.

Be careful when you drill out the carb body for the idle screws, it is really easy to get the holes to big. I usually use a drill bit that is one size smaller than what the tap calls for and use lots of cutting oil, that wat if the drill wobbles any you can still not get to big. If the tap won't start after drilling them, then you can make a quick pass with the correct bit and be good to go. Also, you will need to file or grind the angle off the boss on the carb body so the locknut sits flat, you may even need to take a little extra off to have room for the nuts.

Good tips, Thanks

Jimmy