no powerband

I got a 99 banshee fresh rebuilt with wiseco stock bore pistons, 4mil crank 110 rods and spacer, v-3 reeds, 35mm milkuni carbs, 370 main jet, 41 pilot, port and polished, and shearer small bore drag pipes. For some reason the powerband wont kick in, I moved the timing to 3, 4, 5, and 6., and I still dont got powerband. The bike starts on the first kick, idles good. Can anybody please give me any ideas on what the problem is. Thankyou.

I got a 99 banshee fresh rebuilt with wiseco stock bore pistons, 4mil crank 110 rods and spacer, v-3 reeds, 35mm milkuni carbs, 370 main jet, 41 pilot, port and polished, and shearer small bore drag pipes. For some reason the powerband wont kick in, I moved the timing to 3, 4, 5, and 6., and I still dont got powerband. The bike starts on the first kick, idles good. Can anybody please give me any ideas on what the problem is. Thankyou.

mikuni 41 pilot?? aint that a keihin jet #??

Edited by shakar

I would be real careful on moving your timming up trying to fix a problem. Can you give some feedback on how it acts when riding. How it sounds, is it bogging, hows your clutch look? Carbs clean and adjusted properly? Air filter clean?

The bike is running rich, it runs good it has power and doesnt backfire. Yes the cardbs are clean, and I just put a new k&n filters on it. What do you recomend on timing.