qustion on jetting

hey i am wondering when i start my fourwheeler up it seems to run fine but if i shut it off it is hard to start like 4 kicks has a 125 compression on both sides bike is stock aint sure what jets are in it just got it awhile ago ....

if u let it cool down a pit is starts right up just need some help

Pull the bowl off real quick, pull the main and pilot out, write the numbers down that are stamped on the jets and tell me. Then we will go from there.

Your pilot circuit is running a little rich. Thats why its fine when its cold, but when it warms up, its a little rich..Adjust your air screw out a little. Adjust it when its warm. If your still too rich, then go to a smaller pilot jet.

Pull the bowl off real quick, pull the main and pilot out, write the numbers down that are stamped on the jets and tell me. Then we will go from there.

allright im kinda new to the jetting thing if im right there is a little screw on the carbs thats waht u mean by the air screw right

allright im kinda new to the jetting thing if im right there is a little screw on the carbs thats waht u mean by the air screw right

Yes, there is a brass screw on the side of both carbs, make sure you keep both carbs the same and make sure the carbs are cleaned w/ compressed air through the ports. After your done, make sure the carbs are synced. This will make a big difference in throttle response and idle.

Yes, there is a brass screw on the side of both carbs, make sure you keep both carbs the same and make sure the carbs are cleaned w/ compressed air through the ports. After your done, make sure the carbs are synced. This will make a big difference in throttle response and idle.

allright thank you guys for the help i will get back to you on this i just look at the slides and they are in sync with each other