K&T 421 Cub Partout (motor)

Ok so I decided to part out my motor. All prices are PLUS shipping! If you want to use paypal you pay the 3% for fees, no if ands or buts. If not I will accept money orders or personal checks but parts will not ship until money clears. That goes for paypal as well. So if you use the bank account option, it can take up to a week for it to clear so keep that in mind.

Please remember all parts are slightly used. They may have small scratches, or slight surface rust. As everyone that knows me can attest, I am super anal about maintaining my gear, but the bike has been sitting for over a year while I was deployed so the humidity has caused some spots on a few metal parts. Nothing that can’t be cleaned off. I just don’t want to hear anyone crying that it wasn’t fresh from a chrome. I am sure that there are things I forgot to list. If you need something that is not here send me a pm and see if I have it.

I will not separate the clutch so don’t ask.

This is only for the motor. Do not ask about parts off the bike as I am not parting it as of this second. That will come later if I can not sell it as a roller.

Polished K&T Drag Ported Cub and Blaster Pistons 1000

Blue Chariot Head w/ alky domes (I think they are 18cc) 125

Hotrods 4mil Longrod Crank w/ maxload 350

WCR Duneable 1-5 Neut Down override. Comes with modded shift drum (bearing attached to the end) 300

D&D Lockup and Cover 275

Full Hinson 8 plate Billet clutch. The pressure plate has a little ring on it where it rubbed the nipples inside of a stock cover but it is 100% ok to run 400

RS 200w Stator 100

Cascade Billet stator cover 175

Cascade Billet pump cover 25

Nology Coil w/Hotwires 125

DynaTek CDI 175

VF3 Reeds 150

Boss Billet Intake (38-41mm) 100

41mm Packard Lectrons w/ Billet Bowls 500

Shear OOF Drag Pipes (Same Side Left) 425

Packard Pancake 25

Modquad Billet Water Pump 30

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some picts of the parts that are off right now. Some stuff needs to be cleaned up. Not all the best picts cause I just snapped them fast. If you want more picts of something send me a pm of what you want to see.

http://img689.imageshack.us/g/dsc01575ql.jpg/

Some of the picts might have items that are not included in the price, but will be forsale for additional $$$. I just haven't stripped every single thing down yet.

Edited by Bansh-eman

Ok so I decided to part out my motor. All prices are PLUS shipping! If you want to use paypal you pay the 3% for fees, no if ands or buts. If not I will accept money orders or personal checks but parts will not ship until money clears. That goes for paypal as well. So if you use the bank account option, it can take up to a week for it to clear so keep that in mind.

Please remember all parts are slightly used. They may have small scratches, or slight surface rust. As everyone that knows me can attest, I am super anal about maintaining my gear, but the bike has been sitting for over a year while I was deployed so the humidity has caused some spots on a few metal parts. Nothing that can’t be cleaned off. I just don’t want to hear anyone crying that it wasn’t fresh from a chrome. I am sure that there are things I forgot to list. If you need something that is not here send me a pm and see if I have it.

I will not separate the clutch so don’t ask.

This is only for the motor. Do not ask about parts off the bike as I am not parting it as of this second. That will come later if I can not sell it as a roller.

Polished K&T Drag Ported Cub and Blaster Pistons 1000

Blue Chariot Head w/ alky domes (I think they are 18cc) 125

Hotrods 4mil Longrod Crank w/ maxload 350

WCR Duneable 1-5 Neut Down override. Comes with modded shift drum (bearing attached to the end) 300

D&D Lockup and Cover 275

Full Hinson 8 plate Billet clutch. The pressure plate has a little ring on it where it rubbed the nipples inside of a stock cover but it is 100% ok to run 400

RS 200w Stator 100

Cascade Billet stator cover 175

Cascade Billet pump cover 25

Nology Coil w/Hotwires 125

DynaTek CDI 175

VF3 Reeds 150

Boss Billet Intake (38-41mm) 100

41mm Packard Lectrons w/ Billet Bowls 500

Shear OOF Drag Pipes (Same Side Left) 425

Packard Pancake 25

Modquad Billet Water Pump 30