studing my tires? yes/no

ok so i got like new, ITP holeshots i just got them in the summer time. i live in michigan and its winter now. im going out on the ice and i want to stud my tires. i got 1000 pack of cold cutter studs for my tires but im scaird to put them in because i dont know if they will rune my tires?

if you know if it will be safe or a bad idiea let me know!

the only other thing i could do is use my stocks but i need a tube for it and i cant find one and i would have to get the rim transfered!

thank you =]

I think you should not use those Holeshots for that. Razr2 and Slashers are the ones we use here in Finland for ice/winter riding.

The rubber is softer in those Holeshots so those "-don´t know the word-" can´t hold the studs. I hope you can understund. :huh:

i run snowmobile 1.375inch studs in my razers... and little fourwheeler studs in my fronts and i dont have tubes in any tire and none of them leak... your your holeshots have enough meet on them so the stud wont go all the way through deffinitly do it it wont hurt it i did it 2 years ago with my holeshot sx's