10mli bad dealing

Gman-7m

*Buyer beware* scammers are are on the prowl, and one of them happens to be a long time member of this site: 13RAZOR13. Flat out lied and ripped me off of $3200.00, it is unbelievable how far a man's greed will go, as far as robbing a fellow member, to build another big Cheetah motor with the money he robbed me out of, and have the audacity to boast about his next engine build under his profile, just be on the look out for scammers Like 13RAZOR13 who will boast to know RUB DUB, NANO, his JOCKEY and others that he will use as a front for his next scam.

Please read the following and decide for your own, if I am wrong I will apologies to those.....

snapback.png13RAZOR13, on 05 January 2010 - 12:25 PM, said:

521cc 10mil cheetah motor

Built and ported by nano that used to work at d&m racing

72mm pistons (new)

165 psi comp

10mil crank new from crank works

intakes for 39-41's

1-5 override (rudy kurtz)

vforce reeds

new vortex clutch basket

new clutch

direct drive lockup

lightened fly wheel

advance plate

new stator

Motor maybe has a few hours of run time compression test is perfect, with 150lb rider in a stock modified chassis was doing 78-80 at olds hill.

options:

motor with everything listed above - $4200

motor with everything listed above and 39 pwks/billet bowls - $4550

motor/carbs/shear big bore hand made- $ 4900

please pm me with any offers/ questions

call or text for fastest response 623 628 7778

Hey dude, this !NEW 10mil engine! you sold me for $3200.00 is very much used, it broke down on the second run at banshee hill, upon tear down inspection, surprise surprise, you ripped me off, return my money for the engine as you said you would, you have been avoiding me and not answering my messages, I will post pictures of the engine parts for you and other members to view. MAKE IT RIGHT ***13RAZOR13***, YOUR EXCUSES DO NOT MAKE SENSE ANY MORE.............

Hey dude, this !NEW 10mil engine! you sold me for $3200.00 is very much used, it broke down on the second run at banshee hill, upon tear down inspection, surprise surprise, you ripped me off, return my money for the engine as you said you would, you have been avoiding me and not answering my messages, I will post pictures of the engine parts for you and other members to view. MAKE IT RIGHT ***13RAZOR13***, YOUR EXCUSES DO NOT MAKE SENSE ANY MORE............. [/b]

did the internals just not match the description of what you were sold?

what exactly happend did he send the motor or not

Actually we met up to pick up the motor, if you go back to Items for sale under 10mil, you will find the rest of the story.

dude aint even pmed ya or anything..wow id be taking that bike bac to his ass and get your money bac..

That was just the new -used - engine that we purchased.

I have given him till today to contact me- on phone message- after Monday I will follow with legal proceedings, but come to find out from the Peoria PD In AZ., that web-Internet fraud is a Federal crime and highly punishable with Jail sentence in a Federal Prison, come Monday I will be contacting the FBI office in Phoenix AZ to open a fraud case against 13RAZOR13, I will keep posting as to what happens....

just wondered if you ever pressed charges? and if anything was going to come out of it. keep us posted, would like to see some of these scum bags get what they deserve and maybe deter some others from coming on here if they see what this piece of shit got for fraud.