cool head?

was thinking bout picking up a aftermarket head for my shee and have some questions... first off would it be a good idea for reliability? and if so what head would you recommend and what size domes? my shee it a trail bike and by that i all i ride is tight trails but do have spots to top her out. but basically i just want to make it as reliable as possible and not kill my gas mileage.... i unfortunately go for very long rides with four strokes... damn them.. i can out run them :rotflmao: but they can ride all day and never fill up :angry: .. so i dont want to turn my shee into even more of a gas hog... but basically would it be a good idea for me to get a new head???

Mods:

pro circuit pips and silencers

K&N with proflow

bouysen power reeds

First i would add a timing plate to your list of mods, then a F.A.S.T. head w/domes!

I was thinking about doing the same thing and add a coolhead to my bike. I currently have a milled stock head. I like the fact that the domes are interchangable. The only thing I DO NOT like about the coolhead's is there are soooo many damn o-rings that could fail. And I haven't done much research on em, but it seems like there is a lot more room for error. Please correct me if im wrong

We have installed 100s of them with NO trouble for years! You will love them.

ok sweet then i think im definantly going to pick one up soon.. but what size domes should i go with though??? im not really worried about making to much power the bike is already fast enough for me lol... but i just wanna keep its gas consumption as minimal as possible... because i absolutly refuse to put on a ugly ass desert tank... and just keep it on pump gas. Also what about my crank?? iv heard people say that they should be welded even with just bolt on's?? But lastly the timing plate... would it be a good idea?? im not to crazy about making the bike any faster iv already got my self in some trouble cause of that lol. Just going for reliabilty and some more low end power for those tight trails. Lol srry bout all the questions just wana get it right the first time :cheers:

ok sweet then i think im definantly going to pick one up soon.. but what size domes should i go with though??? im not really worried about making to much power the bike is already fast enough for me lol... but i just wanna keep its gas consumption as minimal as possible... because i absolutly refuse to put on a ugly ass desert tank... and just keep it on pump gas. Also what about my crank?? iv heard people say that they should be welded even with just bolt on's?? But lastly the timing plate... would it be a good idea?? im not to crazy about making the bike any faster iv already got my self in some trouble cause of that lol. Just going for reliabilty and some more low end power for those tight trails. Lol srry bout all the questions just wana get it right the first time :cheers:

Prolly 21cc but it depends on several variables which we ( or any of the sponsors) you buy it from should be able to help you with). TIming +4 is standard in the industry for what works well on a mild Banshee!

Prolly 21cc but it depends on several variables which we ( or any of the sponsors) you buy it from should be able to help you with). TIming +4 is standard in the industry for what works well on a mild Banshee!

alright thanks just wat i needed to know! but about what would a head, domes, orings, and everything run me??

Everything is on our site. Pm for more details if needed.

ok sweet then i think im definantly going to pick one up soon.. but what size domes should i go with though??? im not really worried about making to much power the bike is already fast enough for me lol... but i just wanna keep its gas consumption as minimal as possible... because i absolutly refuse to put on a ugly ass DESERT TANKS... and just keep it on pump gas. Also what about my crank?? iv heard people say that they should be welded even with just bolt on's?? But lastly the timing plate... would it be a good idea?? im not to crazy about making the bike any faster iv already got my self in some trouble cause of that lol. Just going for reliabilty and some more low end power for those tight trails. Lol srry bout all the questions just wana get it right the first time :cheers:

hey watch it, you might hurt somones feelings :cry: Just jokin, everyone is entiltded to there own opinion, some like them, some hate em.

Cody