whats this thing worth?

mustarogz

ok... i got a 2001 shee, v force reeds, toomy t-5s,keihn carbs, knn wouterwears, trail tech dash, fat bars/billet clamp, v force reeds, stage 5 head, ported jugs just honed brand new 65.5 mm pistins, aftermarket stator, clutch cover, raptor style platics, nerfs/alum bumper/grab bar....and moer had a 4 mil crank and a rod bearing went bad, motor is out and apart.... what yall think its worth? http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=334488392&albumID=1149232&imageID=17724378

I dont want to sound like a dick but i think you would get more for it with no plastics then whats on it.

x2. :rotflmao: On the real dude, you might just want to part it out. Nobody is going to buy those plastics and no one is going to buy a tore down bike for decent money, there just going to buy one that runs.

My bike ran like a bat outta hell with no problems. Some people backed off buying it because the frame had a bend in it. You couldnt even tell when riding it because my front suspension was aligned to compensate for the bend. I was asking 4000 obo. And it was a juiced up shee. In incredible condition.

well....i just sold it for 2k about 2 hours after puttin it on craigslist....you really had to see the bike to apreciate it...as soon as i listed it i started gettin calls, i thought id be getn talked down to atleast 1500 but maybe they are just rare in va beach....took me a while to find this one, thanks for all the input yall gave and i actually like the plastics on it, to each their own, thanks!

well....i just sold it for 2k about 2 hours after puttin it on craigslist....you really had to see the bike to apreciate it...as soon as i listed it i started gettin calls, i thought id be getn talked down to atleast 1500 but maybe they are just rare in va beach....took me a while to find this one, thanks for all the input yall gave and i actually like the plastics on it, to each their own, thanks!

2K ? Count yourself luck! No we don't have to see it to apreciate it... :blink: And in the future....don't ever put that ugly ass raptor plastic on a Banshee again......that's like seeing Santa in a speedo. It's just WRONG. :o