cool head ? on a 89

i have a 89 banshee and i just pick uped a used pro design cool head for it and i am wondering what size domes i need for it. i have a 2into1 carb on it k&n airfilter fmf golds and i believe my bore size is 65 i also am 675 ft above sea level i ride alot of trails but there are some parts that i like to open it up i would also like to know what jets i am going to need to put in my main and my idle jet

thanks

matt

i also forgot to add that i have my timing set at +4 i just put that in and my pipes are fmf gold good for trail riding i read on here

i also am running 93 in it and have a ? about running aviation fuel threw it i live close to a reserve center and have a buddy that could prob get it for me so could i run smaller domes with this or not

yeah I fun AVgas Run it 100% in two of my build raptors with no probs. I run a 50%50 mix of 100ll and 91pump in my banshee. Have been running it for over three years with no probs. But I like to also run a carb clean every now and then. About a cap full of the stuff in each bike but the banshee. I just rebuild my 660 motor and everything still looked good. I thought the carbon was going to be bad but it was just as clean as when I was running race gas.

20cc domes might put you in the 160's. Off of Noss's website. But you will need to put the domes in for the gas your wanting to run.