frame

350 screamer

banghead im stiriping down the frame to bear to get ready for paint i was looking at it and i appeard to look bent to me from where the motor sits up i think im not sure right now im just looking for other opinions but if it is its not bent much that it will affect my riding so yea? banghead

post-34535-12667006626416.jpg

post-34535-12667007825796.jpg

post-34535-12667010144128.jpg

Its hard to tell from your pics. The banshee frames look kinda funny and crooked due to the motor area. Did it ride down the road crooked before you took it apart?

yea it went down the road it bear off to the right i believe it was but that also could have been cuz the dam tie rods werent adjusted right at all i had just bought it off some guy i noticed it when it was being striped

Its hard to tell from your pics. The banshee frames look kinda funny and crooked due to the motor area. Did it ride down the road crooked before you took it apart?

yea it went down the road it bear off to the right i believe it was but that also could have been cuz the dam tie rods werent adjusted right at all i had just bought it off some guy i noticed it when it was being striped