Pismo

Sandfrk33

I might be making my first trip to Pismo, I hear you gotta spray the bike down with WD-40 to keep the rust away. Is that true or is there another way to fight off the salt water?

There is no need to spray the bike down with WD-40. Just wash the bike good when you get home & it's all good. Now if you are one that like to go surfing with your shee then I would. :blink:

I saw you there but my transmission was so messed up I was heading back to pack up. Pismo is a worth while experience but i understand why they are trying to close it down there is garbage everywere...

Man Pismo is a cool ass place to go ride I mean there aren't very many places u can camp right on the beach and then go mobbin in the dunes right from camp so to all the tree huggers tryin to shut it down you can get f%#*ed!!

Pismo was fun as hell. The dunes were different from what I'm used to, but still fun. Camping on the beach was the best part.

Thanks for all the advise guys, it made it alot easier. I'll post up next trip so we can go on a ride.

Pismo was fun as hell. The dunes were different from what I'm used to, but still fun. Camping on the beach was the best part.

Thanks for all the advise guys, it made it alot easier. I'll post up next trip so we can go on a ride.

I saw you on Saturday on the way out and also on the way in on Sunday. Sorry we could not hook up with a ride down there. I will be back down at Pismo June 18 to the 21. I hope you can make it back so we can get a ride in.