Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

alright bitches....i see how you guys are....dont call or PM magz and let him know what the plans are...well, ill be down for sure, so save a elec/water camping spot for me. I'll probably be bringing my wife with her new kfx700, and bring my new toy hauler.

also we'll have plenty of space inside incase someone wants to crash inside to.

m_e7581ff5ecbb46cab3ea3b72b4613017.jpg

Dude last time I talked to you, you sold everything! I will give you a call.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright bitches....i see how you guys are....dont call or PM magz and let him know what the plans are...well, ill be down for sure, so save a elec/water camping spot for me. I'll probably be bringing my wife with her new kfx700, and bring my new toy hauler.

also we'll have plenty of space inside incase someone wants to crash inside to.

m_e7581ff5ecbb46cab3ea3b72b4613017.jpg

What chu talkin bout Willis? I told you on fb a couple of weeks back we were planning a trip for spring break! Lmao!

Good to see you can make it! It will be good to get everyone together so quickly again this year!

Oh, you bringing the banner? Lol!

SP

What chu talkin bout Willis? I told you on fb a couple of weeks back we were planning a trip for spring break! Lmao!

Good to see you can make it! It will be good to get everyone together so quickly again this year!

Oh, you bringing the banner? Lol!

SP

haha, oh yeah.....sorry, havent kept track of when spring break is since i was in high school. i usually just guessed when i saw bikini's on MTV....

hell yeah im bringing the banner... just for you!

also, anyone with a 3/4 ton truck want to volunteer to come pick me up off the side of the highway if my tahoe break down towing my toyhauler?

i'll try and be there just look for the old ass motor home with COMMANDER on it HA> i will also have just about any OEMpart that can break or fall off also. so if anyone needs anything i might have it.

i'd like to get in on the lil 4 mill race too? i MIGHT have jenn's bike done but not sure but its still going to be the same ole motor.. i'll most likely just be bringing rider bikes most of the drag bikes still have issue's from last year and my next dunner/ dragger 350cc is still in the works. so i'll be down for just having a good time ( as always)

when did i ever leave my drag bikes behind the trailer? HA!

i'll try and be there just look for the old ass motor home with COMMANDER on it HA> i will also have just about any OEMpart that can break or fall off also. so if anyone needs anything i might have it.

i'd like to get in on the lil 4 mill race too? i MIGHT have jenn's bike done but not sure but its still going to be the same ole motor.. i'll most likely just be bringing rider bikes most of the drag bikes still have issue's from last year and my next dunner/ dragger 350cc is still in the works. so i'll be down for just having a good time ( as always)

when did i ever leave my drag bikes behind the trailer? HA!

You better bring your ass! Won't be the same without you!!

You gonna make Snake Hunt?

SP

I just spoke to Zak and he was saying that spring break should be full. I am reserving site 4C at the Little Sahara Power Sports. Mags it will be room enough for you and your toy hauler.

thanks Tim, thats awesome! thanks. also if your from tulsa & want to go, let me know. my wife no longer wants to go, and the 2 guys iv asked wont tell me positively.

got room for 1 more if i tow with my tahoe, if someone has a pickup we can tow 1 in the back and 2 in the hauler.

well, just to make sure i have a place to sleep, i went ahead and reserved a site at LSP too. got site 2c so should be close. Not real sure how big the site is cuz i've never stayed there before, but should have plenty of room on site if someone wants to stay there too. holy hell i'm ready.. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I will need a small spot to throw a tent up and plug for a heater lol. Scottie D and his wife are rolling out as well. My girl may or may not go. Depends if I get her bike back from PC or not. We wont be in until Friday night.

She better come! Ethan will be upset if his riding buddy isn't there! Lol!

SP

well, just to make sure i have a place to sleep, i went ahead and reserved a site at LSP too. got site 2c so should be close. Not real sure how big the site is cuz i've never stayed there before, but should have plenty of room on site if someone wants to stay there too. holy hell i'm ready.. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Springer you still got a bed for me? I need a place for my silk sheets!!!!