Just completed a full build

blanco25

vegasjeff told me last night that your bike was done. he's happy that there is another vegas bike out there in the world, but sad also at the same time. it wasnt me, but someway, somehow, his bike was shown a picture of your beauty. he said he turned around for only a second, and caught his shee trying to hurl herself into oncoming traffic. lol.

vegasjeff told me last night that your bike was done. he's happy that there is another vegas bike out there in the world, but sad also at the same time. it wasnt me, but someway, somehow, his bike was shown a picture of your beauty. he said he turned around for only a second, and caught his shee trying to hurl herself into oncoming traffic. lol.

ben,seriously lay off the crack!

on my way to dumont now see you guys out there. we parked over by bathroom three. i cant wait to see you bike run jeff.

It just amazes me on how your bike runs everytime I see it. I'm gonna have to shed about 150lb's or more to be competitive with you.much props and thanks for all your help with my first outing on the alky. :)

the hill was kinda slow the day we were racing but she did real well. We got her going 73-74 pretty much all the time. The had some K&T super cubs out there in full lonestar chassis that i was able to take down. The guy the had the bikes was named de la hoya. There were a couple gsxr street bike motors on nos. that i was able to take down. I got one good picture for you ill send. There were alot of people out there, and alot of videos being shot so something should pop on youtube soon. When I find one ill send it to you. Very happy with her though. Need to take to you soon about a bigger motor for a spare frame ive got now.