cant figure this out

My banshee is running great but my ride side pipe is smoking more than the other. the right spark plug fouls everynow and the and the left side is perfect. i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem with the right side being richer than the other. my airscrews are both the same. i was wondering if the clip on the needle could be adjusted to be different than the other carb? i would just like some input if someone else has had this problem. my mods are just piped and jetted its an 04 with pretty low hours

My banshee is running great but my ride side pipe is smoking more than the other. the right spark plug fouls everynow and the and the left side is perfect. i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem with the right side being richer than the other. my airscrews are both the same. i was wondering if the clip on the needle could be adjusted to be different than the other carb? i would just like some input if someone else has had this problem. my mods are just piped and jetted its an 04 with pretty low hours

i had a similar prob and synching the carbs fixed it

so one side keeps fouling? thats weird. if your jetting is the same and the carbs are synced then you have bigger issues. have you noticed any coolant loss? is the exhaust smoke from oil or is it really white and sweet smelling?

have you checked to make sure you have good spark on the right side?

coolants good, smoke is normal smoke, and yea ive tested the spark an its good an blue, would the carbs not being synced make it run richer?

that shouldnt have much to do with it. they would have to be way off to affect it that much. if you keep fouling plugs on that side then something is making it too rich.

how far off do you think the carbs are? if they are pretty close, youre fine and thats not causing this problem.

Uhh, has anybody thought about the crankshaft seal on the right side. It could be sucking oil out of the clutch area, causing it to smoke. Check the tranny oil to see if it is going down, remember, a little oil makes alot of smoke ,so you may have to run it awhile and continue checking the tranny oil to see if it goes down.