Cpi racing pipes

i have for sale like new set of cpi racing pipes n silencers they are in frame n r chrome they have cpi stamped on both header pipes. neither of pipes have blueing have about 3 hours of breakin time on em only reason for selling is bought rdz motor n im going with his pipes thx im asking 360.00 plus shipping if u wnt em shipped

post-16053-12644467746543.jpg

i have for sale like new set of cpi racing pipes n silencers they are in frame n r chrome they have cpi stamped on both header pipes. neither of pipes have blueing have about 3 hours of breakin time on em only reason for selling is bought rdz motor n im going with his pipes thx im asking 360.00 plus shipping if u wnt em shipped

email your pay pal email to send payment.Let me know shipping to PR zip code 00739.you can email me at carlcidortiz@yahoo.com for any questions.Ohhh almos forgot are they small bore or big bore?

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I sold the t4s now I have some fresh pc high temp flat black fmf golds signature series. the stingers arnt pcd or polished. there listed on ebay. If your interested let me no and ill take them off. I can throw in a little cash also.

Ive been wondering what happened to you. never heard back. I thought we had a deal once before remember? I would still like to work something out. I took the cash I had for these and bought some oofs for my drag build since I never heard back. Hit me back. I still want them.