Hell of a deal for 1400.

Arms - 200

Axle - 100

Jugs - 250

Frame - 100

Plastics - 150

Rims/tires - 250

Pipes - 200

Just right there thats 1050 and all those prices are close to minimum of what you'd get. Was that the asking price or did you talk him down a lot? Seems to be a good find you know the bikes gonna be in good shape when the owner buys new tires before they sell it :headbang:

Thanks, guys. Bike is currently in pieces right now. Ready to go to Powder Coat, I am going to get it PC'd Stardust Black to go along with some new plastict I just picked up. Will post pics of the complete tear down and build when I finish.

Are you going with the stardust black flip flop ? The one that changes color depending on how the light hits it. that color is badass. This is flash pearl metallic, a little more subtle, but looks nice in the sun too.

DSC02052.jpg

Wacko, you might look into a white hammertone covered in a super durable clear for the a-arms. The little i have used them, the hammertones seem to be tough as nails

That color is sick hott. I like that color, now you have my mind playing Marco-Polo with color choices

naw bro, if you are doing the stardust black flip flop, that color is sick, it changes from like black to gold to red to blue/purple depending on the angle the light hits it, it is sick the color above is basically a black base with blue pearl mixed in. It is cleared also, which i would recomend