Snowmobile Skis on you banshee

I have been wanting to do this for about 3 years now. I have seen a couple videos and it looks like it works well. I was just wondering if anyone else has done it and see if they have any recommendations. This is what I plan on making http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATV-Tires-to-Precision-Skis-Kit-Blaster-Banshee-660R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4837fe7049QQitemZ310177067081QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2124wt_1165

i have been thinking about a set of these for 2 weeks or so now. we don't have much in the way of snow here yet and the temps lately have been unusually mild. the skis on ebay are going anywhere from 70$ to 200$ depending on condition and whether or not the carbides are intact. they sure look like they could be fun and with the groomed trails coming right across our home property, i can get to town or the lake without having to pound through any deep snow.

i've been looking at paddles for my extra rims but there are a few cool track options out there that dont compromise your speeds so you dont have to put different sprockets on to have the same performance. only downfall is the tracks new are a minimum of 1000$ and up whereas paddles i can get for 150$.

i dont know anyone who has them though.