Need 4 mill pump gas domes

Ieat4strokes

Needing some 4mill pump domes, lost my job so $80 for race gas just aint feesable nemore lol, do alot more recreational riding than i thought... I have some 4mill race gas domes and about 4 sets of stock stroke domes, 17, 18, 19, 21cc.....also have some drag ported cylinders, Maximum Cycle in Memphis did them, rip pretty hard just went to a 4 mill so i dont need em, about 8 hours on em i suppose, inlcudes pistons. Also I have a Stock swinger, carrier and front/rear bearings included.........let me know!

What size are the 4mill domes, have they been machined so you don't have to run a spacer plate?

I don't know the exact cc. They were made by Noss for my 4mill Fast motor to Jeffs specs. you have to use race gas with these domes an comp is around 190-200psi from what I'm told. My gauge is fubar'd so I can't get a good reading. But yes they are custom cut and no spacer is needed.

i got some 21cc pro design domes for a 4mill 5 mill long rod motor and im looking for 16 17 4mill 5 mill long rod domes if u got umm ill trade up with u if u want

my domes should be in that neighborhood. I do know it will not run on pump gas period. You could ask Jeff @Fast the exact cc. Pm me if you interested.

4mil domes are usually made specific for your application. The squish and offset for the crank changes bike to bike depending on your cylinders and base gasket thickness. because they work for one guy doesn't mean they will work for the next. A few thousandths change in your compressed base gasket can change the squish in your domes and change the effect the domes will have. You need to assemble your top end (minus head) and rotate to TDC and measure your deck height and send that measurement along with your porting specs and what type of fuel and timing you want to run to a builder and have them get you some domes. I recommend Noss machine. He's made me some nice custom domes before and is my first choice when it comes to custom domes.

- Jared