whats up with the new look

yamaha04

hey guys i havent been on in about a year. came on lastnight and noticed the forum had changed. anyway when looking at posts i noticed some the text goes outside the white box and you can barly read the text on the blue background. whats up with that? or is there some kinda color change i need to do. for example i noticed it with loco's.

hey guys i havent been on in about a year. came on lastnight and noticed the forum had changed. anyway when looking at posts i noticed some the text goes outside the white box and you can barly read the text on the blue background. whats up with that? or is there some kinda color change i need to do. for example i noticed it with loco's.

Go to the bottom of the page on the left where theres a lil drop down menu where it says "Banshee HQ" click that and go too "Banshee HQ -Carbon". That will fix you up!

Go to the bottom of the page on the left where theres a lil drop down menu where it says "Banshee HQ" click that and go too "Banshee HQ -Carbon". That will fix you up!

thanks so much man like i said i havent been on in quite some time, this is 100X better.