28MM Keihin PWK Carbs

It kinda depends on what your doing with the quad but for anything more than a totally stock bike putting around in the woods I'd definately go pwk 28's. They are larger and a flatslide design, both of which add power and throttle response. I actually have an extra set of 28mm pwk's for sale and yes they fit in stock boots. Email me at formula355tpi@hotmail.com if you're interested in them.

I just got done installing some 28 pwk's. They were super easy to jet and fit just fine. Tomorrow will be the first day I get out and give it the real test. :)

Hey, what kind of jetting are you running? I used to run Keihin 28s, but I had a tought time getting them dialed in. I ran a 48 pilot and 140 main on a stock cylinder, with pipes and full air box, but that was the closest I could get it. They are a great design carb, I just could never find jetting specs for them.

Hey, what kind of jetting are you running? I used to run Keihin 28s, but I had a tought time getting them dialed in. I ran a 48 pilot and 140 main on a stock cylinder, with pipes and full air box, but that was the closest I could get it. They are a great design carb, I just could never find jetting specs for them.

When I had my 28's I ran 48 pilots, and 148 mains. Mind you my motor is ported and it always ran great. I forget the needle I ran tho.

At 15 degrees and about 800-900ft I was at 55 pilot, 180 main, and needle is at the 2nd clip from the bottom. It is a hair rich but runs great. I will adjust a little im sure once I get it out and give it a good run. I'm running at 40/1 also. I think a 50 pilot, 175 main will be perfect for me this time of year. I have an open aluminum airbox with twin uni filters.