vegas big boys

Las Vegas banshee boys, got big news for yah, meet me at banshee hill, 12:00pm ,,Saturday, bring big bird, humble bee and make sure that those boys with restaurant seat covers ( team want to be Amargoza god-zillas) are there , this meet only apply s to riders 300lb's and up, any questions?.

" LET IT RIDE SON'S :headbang::jesterlaugh:

Hey, I'm a Vegas big boy at 250 and I want to race, can I?, I will be on the all blue all chrome Banshee and sporting a pink flag....

How's the bike running? Keeping it in one piece I hope.

she's good just got some of tim's part on her and a new lightened frame. Im going to send her to get some powdercoat done and i should be done for at least a month. Ill be sending some pics to you and Tim after the powdercoat is done. Maybe even a video or two. Thanks for everything kev.

she's good just got some of tim's part on her and a new lightened frame. Im going to send her to get some powdercoat done and i should be done for at least a month. Ill be sending some pics to you and Tim after the powdercoat is done. Maybe even a video or two. Thanks for everything kev.

what happend on new years? they said you where out there but took off?

what happend on new years? they said you where out there but took off?

When I go to dumont I go with a bigger group of people and im the only one out of that group that drag races. They are all duners. So it gets boring for them to sit there and watch me race all day. Plus my girlfriend is like my pit crew with the rhino she brings the beer, plugs and tools and it gets kinda boring for her as well because she likes to ride also. so I cant spend all day at the hill. Maybe I need to find new buddies that just like to drag race. :lol:

When I go to dumont I go with a bigger group of people and im the only one out of that group that drag races. They are all duners. So it gets boring for them to sit there and watch me race all day. Plus my girlfriend is like my pit crew with the rhino she brings the beer, plugs and tools and it gets kinda boring for her as well because she likes to ride also. so I cant spend all day at the hill. Maybe I need to find new buddies that just like to drag race. :lol:

I will race ya,but you might sprain your neck looking back to see where I'm at. Maybe I should just bring the beer instead? :cheers:

Las Vegas banshee boys, got big news for yah, meet me at banshee hill, 12:00pm ,,Saturday, bring big bird, humble bee and make sure that those boys with restaurant seat covers ( team want to be Amargoza god-zillas) are there , this meet only apply s to riders 300lb's and up, any questions?.

" LET IT RIDE SON'S :headbang::jesterlaugh:

well, even though im not too happy about people cutting into my precious lunch time, im down. i think it would be alot of fun to get BANSHEEHQ members together. it would be a good time to post a few things for sale right before going out to dumont so that we all save on shipping. (tires, rims, tools, parts) just a thought. i think it would be nice to match faces to screen names and say hi. so, instead of stuffing my face i guess i'll give my bike a go @ banshee hill. hopefully i dont embarrass my fellow jenny craig members. haha. who should the las vegas guys be looking for? everyone is excited to race. you should be polite and identify yourself and your bike/bikes. its only proper. we need to shake the hand and give thanks for bringing so much attention to little ol'vegas. we all know that the economy over here always welcomes alittle fame, interest, and boost in tourism.:cheers: see you out there everybody.

Yeah that weekend ill stay at the hill longer. there should be some real fast stuff out there that weekend. Maybe some east coast guys should show up and see some "real" fast bikes. Sand toyz, rub dubs, pure evil, and a few other builders should be out there. hopefully tj's triple will be out there. Come on kev make a trip out there i owe you some beer.