is it a bad idea?

banshee racer #113

lol

You might want to take that one back... it might just end up in some ones sig... haha

It's the truth though... Anywho, I pressurized my tires to 20psi last night to make sure they would hold air. Last night at 57F they were at 20.6, this evening at 54F they were at 20.4. I think they're holding. Can't wait to get the bike out in the sand and see how it does.

It's the truth though... Anywho, I pressurized my tires to 20psi last night to make sure they would hold air. Last night at 57F they were at 20.6, this evening at 54F they were at 20.4. I think they're holding. Can't wait to get the bike out in the sand and see how it does.

I'm glad to hear they are holding, that was quite a macgyver idea you have to seal up the old holes, I like it. :cheers:

I noticed your from temecula, do you ever come down and ride gorman?

I'm glad to hear they are holding, that was quite a macgyver idea you have to seal up the old holes, I like it. :cheers:

I noticed your from temecula, do you ever come down and ride gorman?

Are you talking about Hungry Valley? If so, no I've never been UP there. Temecula is just north of San Diego. If it's dirt, I don't ride on it. =) Generally dunes only. It hurts too bad to eat shit on anything else! :cheers: If it's a fun time I might consider throwing the knobbies back on and give it a shot! :blink:

Are you talking about Hungry Valley? If so, no I've never been UP there. Temecula is just north of San Diego. If it's dirt, I don't ride on it. =) Generally dunes only. It hurts too bad to eat shit on anything else! :cheers: If it's a fun time I might consider throwing the knobbies back on and give it a shot! :blink:

Yes Hungry Valley, it's a fun place to ride because it has everything from wide open trails, to tight one way twistys and some sand too the river bottom and fire roads. If you ever want throw the nobbies on let me know and I take you on a tour of gorman.

I always think Temecula is north, I don't know why :confused:

• 1 month later...

Yes Hungry Valley, it's a fun place to ride because it has everything from wide open trails, to tight one way twistys and some sand too the river bottom and fire roads. If you ever want throw the nobbies on let me know and I take you on a tour of gorman.

I always think Temecula is north, I don't know why :confused:

Update on the wheel flip. I rode it this weekend on at glamis (I know, not flat track), but it was without a doubt more stable. I didn't notice any more bump steer than stock, and had no problems whatsoever. I say go for it!

what would you guys think about flipping the front wheels and drilling a new hole for the valve stem on the opposite side for some extra width? would the wheel still be strong enough also? and if so how would you recommend covering the old valve stem hole?

I fliped mine front and backs to ice race this year with no problems. Check my pic in the gallery. Gained about inch and half per side.I put the vavle stem in backwards and drilled new hole in the fronts no problems. :headbang: