black or yellow frame?

trail rider

got another cheap banshee (all stock) that I currently got stripped down to the bare frame. working on cleaning up tabs and making gussets right now, but it will be getting powdercoated here within the next week or two. But I cant decide on a color scheme.........either a black or yellow frame. the reason for the black/yellow is cause I have black fenders (trimed fronts) with yellow tank and radiator cover.

here is my two options I had in mind

1. yellow frame/black fenders/yellow tank and rad cover/black seat cover/black aftermarket pipes and black a-arms

2. black frame/black fenders/yellow rad and tank cover/black seat cover/ chrome pipes and possibly chrome a-arms.

any opinions?

My buddy has yellow on his mini bike and that pig shows dirt so eaisly, where has the black doesnt

yea thats one thing I didnt really think about was dirt and grease showing up easy. although im not too worried about it staying shiny clean cause its gonna be a trail/play bike. and tonight I won a set of black T5's off ebay, so im not sure which way I want to go with it. I think the black pipes with yellow frame would stand out nice, but I dont know if it would look funny or odd looking? the motor has stock black cyinders and head.

and thanks for the pics papa_smurf, I did alot of searching of pics and found yours on here and thats where I got the idea for the yellow frame.

I'm going to do a flat black frame when I get around to it

thats the same color fender setup that I will be using (minus the stickers). and I will be using a set of black header pipes and a mostly black motor., so I think I might end up going with a yellow frame to offset the black.

Yeah man. I got black frame with yellow front fender(aftermarket pre cut. Maybe laker?) anyways 03 LE shroud and the rest black. Not bad, thats how I bought it a few weeks ago. It looks pretty good but I been waiting for a good deal on a new black front and yellow shroud. I tried to upload a pic 4ya but its saying the file is to big. Dont know why?

thats the same color fender setup that I will be using (minus the stickers). and I will be using a set of black header pipes and a mostly black motor., so I think I might end up going with a yellow frame to offset the black.

oh yeah, that yellow/black pick is a cascade bike. They got another one on the site that the colors look sick.

got another cheap banshee (all stock) that I currently got stripped down to the bare frame. working on cleaning up tabs and making gussets right now, but it will be getting powdercoated here within the next week or two. But I cant decide on a color scheme.........either a black or yellow frame. the reason for the black/yellow is cause I have black fenders (trimed fronts) with yellow tank and radiator cover.

here is my two options I had in mind

1. yellow frame/black fenders/yellow tank and rad cover/black seat cover/black aftermarket pipes and black a-arms

2. black frame/black fenders/yellow rad and tank cover/black seat cover/ chrome pipes and possibly chrome a-arms.

any opinions?

black fullbore plastic and for the frame limon frost yellow paint 3 coats of ppg clear.thats what i did with my 99 shee and it looked better than great.plus i painted the cluthch cover and water pump cover the same.

My buddy has yellow on his mini bike and that pig shows dirt so eaisly, where has the black doesnt...I personally like the Black with the yellow radiator cover......but thats just me....this is just something i had in my photobucket.....black7.jpg now thats a bitchen color scheme

that looks like cascades banshee they built.thats a nice banshee they have some beautiful bikes for sell but the bottom dollar on some of them is like $15,000

well I decided to go with a yellow frame, took it to the powdercoating shop today, should be ready in about 2 or 3 days. i'll post some pics on here when I get it back. I didnt take any "before" pics cause it was just pitiful looking with what the previous owners did to it.

looks good man, did you add reinforcement to the upper hoop?

are you planning on running full front fenders?

yea I reinforced the steering stem hoop. and I have a set of full fenders as well as some cuts, not sure which ones im gonna use.