Eatin4strokes

quikshee

Back on the 9th of december I purchased a rear shock, all the electronics from a stock bike, a pair of front shocks, and a set of stock carbs that he told me he'd put 260 mains in. I recieved the box of parts on the 14th, opened it up to find everything to be poorly packaged with plastic grocery bags and the CDI, coil, killswitch, one front shock, and the mains were missing from the box. I PMed him immediately when I realized what was wrong, the guy hasn't been on since the day before i received the parts. I hate to think that he would intentionally leave these select parts out, but I think it's kind of hard to forget a shock out of a pair and all the main electrical components.

With the recent bad dealings that have been going on I was not going to wait around, so I opened a PayPal dispute which I believe is in his mothers name. I'm hoping this will get his mothers or whomevers PayPal account he used attention and kick his ass in gear and get this worked out.

All I'm asking for from the kid is the parts that were listed/pictured that I purchased, or the money to replace the parts that are missing.

This is the thread that i purchased the parts from: http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124398

And it looks to me like this is my other front shock he has listed in another for sale thread (It's the last picture posted: http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124532&st=0&p=1077725entry1077725

This is what i received in the box, everything was dirty as hell. I wiped as much crap off the stuff as I could.

miffiu.jpg

Here is all his info:

Joseph Theiler

376 kennedy dr.

Mount Washington, KY

The paypal account is under the name Christene Theiler, so I assumed this was his mother.

Edited by quikshee

I joined this forum with the purpose of tapping into the build tips and a good place to purchase the parts I will need for this build. While I have found this forum has alot of good people with alot of knowledge in everything Banshee, all these disputes make me hesitant to purchase parts from forum members. Its a sad thing when honesty can't be taken at a persons word.

Well still no word from this tool and no luck with paypal, they informed me that because it wasn't purchased from ebay that they can't do anything. Due to him re-listing the shock that I had paid for, the paypal rep directed me to http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx to report it.

I have to have paper copies of the for sale threads, what was pictured, and what i received so it will take me a minute to get my ducks in a row because I don't have a printer.

Thanks for all the info Flyhigh, I wish I lived closer. I'd pay him a friendly visit.

I finally got ahold of this kid, this was his response:

Joe Theiler December 23 at 9:22pm Report i put all three shocks in there. I thought i pout the 260 mains in there. but i forsure gave u everythign u bought. and the 260 mains were not even part of the agreement even though i thought i put them in there.

I don't think he's going to be very cooperative by the looks of it, the mains were not included in the original deal but these were his word's through PM's :

eatin4strokes, on 09 December 2009 - 12:26 AM, said:

Hey got ur payment. ill shipp it out first thing tommorow.

thank you.

joe.

ps. im putting 260 mains in your carbs. i was looking at them and i had taken the mains out of them. so i am putting 260's in that i ahd laying around. cool.

I just heard back from this loser again, he is refusing to work with me. This is what the retard said to me:

Joe Theiler December 24 at 12:00pm Report Okay ,

I will not give u any money back.

I shipped all electronics, three shocks, one in front and the two in back, thsi is stupid that u would try and con me.

Now i don't know if it's just me, but I'm pretty sure that banshees have two shocks in the front and one in the rear.

I'm done dealing with this little thief, a few minutes after he sent me that message I got a message from paypal saying he added a tracking number for the parts I already received.

I recommend that nobody deal with this dude.

I just heard back from this loser again, he is refusing to work with me. This is what the retard said to me:

Joe Theiler December 24 at 12:00pm Report Okay ,

I will not give u any money back.

I shipped all electronics, three shocks, one in front and the two in back, thsi is stupid that u would try and con me.

Now i don't know if it's just me, but I'm pretty sure that banshees have two shocks in the front and one in the rear.

I'm done dealing with this little thief, a few minutes after he sent me that message I got a message from paypal saying he added a tracking number for the parts I already received.

I recommend that nobody deal with this dude.

Here's the last message he sent me, it sounds like he's full of shit:

Joe Theiler December 24 at 12:23pm Report I will send u 260 mains though that is my bad, i completely forgot.

He tells me he's going to put them in, then he says they weren't part of the deal, now he's gonna send them to me??? What a joke.