Ok heres an up date on my girl ... I totlay eliminated all teh T.O.R.S crap and bought new platinum plugs and it fired first kick ... WHOOHOO .. I took both carbs totaly apart and cleaned them as good as new ..figured while I had it apart i'd clean and paint the pipes and silencers with some ceramic VHT ...retaped all the wiring and siliconed the bottom of the throttle tops where the wiress went in for the T.O.R.S .. looke much better with the pipes silver ceramic..However I want to ride it in the snow so what jets should put in it .. I have a motox shop near by and he has jets and jet kits.. It only took me 3 beers ... GOD I LOVE BEING LAID OFF IN THE WINTER :headbang:

Also, anyone have any silencers forsale ? I want to leave the stock pipes for now .. And can i put dual air cleaners on this and do away with the stock air box ? And would they be ok for trail riding and maybe the occasional trip to the dunes? :cheers:

Edited by Banshee Virgin

If you put some pods(dual filters) on it, make sure you get some outerwears also. As for the dunes and trail riding, just try to keep away from any water once you switch over. Also the shee will need to be re-jetted for the pods, so now would be a good time to put them on since your re-jetting anyways. And hurry up and get some pics of the shee and those fords on here, I got a 55 fairlane, a 64 fairlane 500 sports coupe, a 63 falcon, a 49 chevy panel truck, and a 38 ford business coupe. Droppin a 390 into the 55 fairlane, and a 429SCJ into the 64 fairlane and restmod thunderbolt cloning it. :headbang:

• 2 weeks later...

Well hey guys sorry to of left you hanging .. I got super busy with the holiday's . I also had to put a new engine in My F150 ..so it is now a 393 windsor stroker with some windsor SR heads.. LOL over kill???? Lets just say it annilates the 33's...Any who Cajun If I told you what my lightning has done to it I may have to kill you ... LOL lets just say on the pump gas tune it puts down 631 hp and 704 tq on the race tune with the juice well you guess... LOL street sleeper..

Ok now back to my shee... I took the carbs off cleaned them and upped the pilot jets 2 sizes , changed the mains to 210 since I want to ride it in the snow and put a K&N in the stock box... Eleminated all the TORS and bought 6 more spark plugs.. All iridium plugs.. Well it fired right up and all but then would spit and pop out the pipes .. I reved her a few times and seemed to clear up ... I took it out to ride and all through first it ripped shifted 2 nd and it sputtered and poped and ran like crap.. Downshift and it rips... GRRRR WTF.... A guy said I had bad reeds??? This true ? If so my local parts guy has some V Force 3's in stock for 209 .. Is this a good price?Anywhoo .. I hope you all had a great Christmas.. I know my girls and I did .. I got a pair of 32 Kein's ,billet adaptors,and twin K&N's with sweet outter wears .. I need pipes now .. Anyone have a set of clean used ones with silencers? OH and BTW my compression is 145 on both cylinders ..The head has been milled or high comp pistons right??? I still haven't got pics yet sorry guys ... You can egg me now...LOL :clap: